UK Shipping

kat180kat180 Registered Users Posts: 6,280 Curl Novice
Does anyone know if CurlMart ships to the UK, and how much it would cost and the time it would take? I cannot really find anywhere that sells these products here, apart from naturalfrizz.com is very low on stock. This is such an amazing site, its such a shame that none of us curly girls in the UK in desperate need of these products can get hold of them.

Comments

• PigletPiglet Registered Users Posts: 1,451 Curl Neophyte
    Curlmart does ship to the UK. Shipping is expensive, but the exchange rate on the products is good and the products are good themselves. It is a real shame that there aren't UK stockists for much of it. I suggest you put what you want into the basket, then see how much it costs at the checkout with shipping. Experiment with different things and sizes to see how it works out.
    Yes, my tail is naturally curly.
    No, it was NOT me who cried 'wee wee wee wee wee' all the way home.
  • goldencurls8goldencurls8 Registered Users Posts: 115
    Hi,

Just to let you know there are a few European sites that carry many of the products on naturallycurly.

nature's parlour (.co.uk) is U.K. based and carries the Curls line amongst others

mariposa imports carries loads but as mentioned once you work out the exchange rate it just might be a better deal to get them from nc.com

there was another site called lexi's as well based in Europe - both Lexi's and mariposa charge around the £10 mark for shipping, but the products cost roughly double what they do on nc.com.

Apologies I do not have the links, but I think I mentioned on another thread if you check the Euroswap thread about curlmart orders I believe someone has posted all of the links there.

I recently found the Max Green Alchemy line on a UK site called eco a go go, also Aubrey Organics which a lot of people like has a U.K. website if you google it.
    here is the thread with the different websites mentioned::)

http://http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/showthread.php?t=10598
  • sweetsevensweetseven Registered Users Posts: 409
    Hi,

I recently found the Max Green Alchemy line on a UK site called eco a go go, also Aubrey Organics which a lot of people like has a U.K. website if you google it.

Do you know if they ship abroad? I'm from Belgium, would love to order the Max Green Alchemy sculpting gel...
    3B/3C
    medium/coarse and porous

wash: KC Come Clean, Flower Peddler Northern Lights soap bar
    conditioner: YTT, YTC, KCKT, Shescentit GT&H, Shescentit Avocado, DB Pumpkin Seed, Garnier Ultra Doux, Mop Top daily conditioner
    styler: KCCC, HEBE, homemade fsg, DM MCCG, AOMM
    dt: banana and avocado mask, nexxus emergencee, Shescentit TT&GH, ayurvedic powders, SS RPT
    butters: Jane Carter N&S, Afroveda Curly Custard, Afroveda Cocolatte, Shescentit Gillian, Shescentit Seyani
    hi, here is the website:

http://http://www.eco-a-go-go.co.uk/index.html

I would presume they would ship to Europe, most websites in the EU seem to ship to each other. :)
  • sweetsevensweetseven Registered Users Posts: 409
    Thank you! I contacted them. Although their website isn't set up yet to calculate international orders, they said I can email the products I want and they will send me an invoice.

I'm happy I finally found a place that sells these products, thanks again! :)
    3B/3C
    medium/coarse and porous

wash: KC Come Clean, Flower Peddler Northern Lights soap bar
    conditioner: YTT, YTC, KCKT, Shescentit GT&H, Shescentit Avocado, DB Pumpkin Seed, Garnier Ultra Doux, Mop Top daily conditioner
    styler: KCCC, HEBE, homemade fsg, DM MCCG, AOMM
    dt: banana and avocado mask, nexxus emergencee, Shescentit TT&GH, ayurvedic powders, SS RPT
    butters: Jane Carter N&S, Afroveda Curly Custard, Afroveda Cocolatte, Shescentit Gillian, Shescentit Seyani
    Hi, glad you were able to use them :-) I have the styling gel, I like it but so far it's not quite enough hold for me, so next time I would go for the stronger hold gel. I have thick 3a/b ish hair though so it might be enough for you.
  • GretchenGretchen Administrator Moderators Posts: 10,840 Curl Virtuoso
    We're happy to ship to the UK, and we have the best customer service around! (Go Shelly!)

It is pricey, indeed, but you know you'll get your goodies in a timely fashion.

Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

You are beautiful!
  • PigletPiglet Registered Users Posts: 1,451 Curl Neophyte
    Oh I wasn't suggesting that this site is hiking up the shipping charges. It costs the earth to get anything from the USA or send anything there. Fortunately the great product prices and exchange rate help a bit.

Customer service is great here. I always get exactly what I ordered and fast. It's good to have a one-stop shop too and I'm glad international shipping is offered.
    Yes, my tail is naturally curly.
    No, it was NOT me who cried 'wee wee wee wee wee' all the way home.
  • kat180kat180 Registered Users Posts: 6,280 Curl Novice
    Thanks - good to know they do ship to UK. Does anyone know the rough price however, I did email Curlmart but didn't receive a reply. If it depends on the weight I would be looking at doing a large order to make the shipping worthwhile. The cheapest price I've found so far is around 13 euros but that is from Europe. Jessicurl quoted me around $34 to ship which I'd rather not pay if at all possible. Also how long would a package take to get to the UK?
  • curlycaramelcurlycaramel Registered Users Posts: 472
    on average when I order stuff from curlmart I spend about $20-$25 ( for 2 8oz bottles) and the shipping usually costs me $20.
    I get my stuff within 2 weeks
    Long thick curls, mix of 3b/3c
  • kat180kat180 Registered Users Posts: 6,280 Curl Novice
    Okay thank you very much, thats not too bad a price. :profileright:
  • curlycaramelcurlycaramel Registered Users Posts: 472
    No it's not bad at all especially if it's something you can't get in the uk in my case Curl Junkie or MyHoneyChild.
    Long thick curls, mix of 3b/3c
  • Shelly FontanaShelly Fontana Registered Users Posts: 253
    Hello,

I am very sorry if we did not receive your email asking about international shipping. When you place your order in CurlMart you will be given your shipping options with the costs. We apologize the fees are so expensive, we do not attempt to make any profit from shipping we charge what it cost us to get the product out the door to you. Please email me if you have any questions. [email protected]

Thank you,
    Shelly
    Shelly Fontana

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file