Only able to see 100 new threads

NetGNetG Posts: 8,116Registered Users
I don't know why threads disappear from this forum - it's not like we suddenly don't care about things we commented on before.

Anyway, the 100 new threads when you click "new posts" is still a big issue, and I know it limits my participation on the boards - I'm guessing it does the same for others. Since the new posts brings up posts from all boards, you reach 100 very quickly. It's not worth getting drawn into a conversation because you're never going to see that thread again most of the time.

New thread icons no longer work for me, especially with that ridiculous having to log in daily (I call BS on whoever is trying to tell you that's needed for security), so clicking the New Posts link is the only way I can see what's new.
The pews never miss a sermon but that doesn't get them one step closer to Heaven.
-Speckla

But at least the pews never attend yoga!

Comments

• SuburbanbushbabeSuburbanbushbabe Posts: 15,402Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I'm seeing more than 100 for the first time since the site revamp. I got 210, pretty sure all new, from my last log-in.
    My blog - http://suburbanbushbabe.wordpress.com/
    My FOTKI - http://whatsnew.fotki.com/suburbanbushbabe/
    comic-p.jpg

Playing with my hair is a hobby. Fluffy, fine natural 4a. Goal= Healthy, beautiful hair that retains its length.
    Hear that crash? It's me falling off the CG wagon.
  • CurlyCanadianCurlyCanadian Posts: 10,904Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Curl Connoisseur
    NetG wrote: »
    It's not worth getting drawn into a conversation because you're never going to see that thread again most of the time.

If you click on "User CP" you can see all the threads you have responded to and continue your conversation!
    I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    Audrey Hepburn

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file