CurlTalk

So I got The Big Chop...

and mainly because I wanted something different and trendy. I finally wore it curly today with the bangs straightened. Just wasn't sure how it would look curly! I'm LOVING it now though, and pics to come soon. This was a BIG step for me.
3B Corkscrew... I'm back on the boards now! Just got The Big Chop on Monday, pics coming soon.

Comments

• FrizzBgoneFrizzBgone Posts: 2,678Registered Users
    Post pics soon !!! :toothy7:
    Type: 3a fine & dense,with normal porosity, terrible product junkie
    ROUTINE: LI, enhancer, gel, plop with Curlease towel, serum product (either CIAB or Gel-les'c), clip & diffuse.
    Too many favourite products to list ... I finally have my routine that works and alot of products to choose from. My product stash is huge, but well loved !!!
  • xcptnlxcptnl Posts: 15,678Registered Users
    Oh I want to see too! I am still working out the kinks (:iconbiggrin:) with my short hair and it's been 3 weeks or so.
    Central Massachusetts

One good reason to only maintain a small circle of friends is that three out of four murders are committed by people who know the victim. ~George Carlin~

In regards to Vagazzling: They just want to get into the goods without worrying about getting scratched up by fake crystals. ~spring1onu~
  • curlinicatorcurlinicator Posts: 911Registered Users