Why am I not kept logged in?

StarmieStarmie Posts: 7,053Registered Users Curl Virtuoso
Even though I tick the "keep me logged in" box (can't recall if that's what it actually says!) I always have to log-in when I revisit. I know it changed when the site was updated for security reasons, but I thought it kept us logged in for the day. I often visit twice on the same day because of the time difference between the US and Australia, but I'm always logged out. Just wondered what the point is of having the option to "keep logged in" if it doesn't work?
3b in South Australia.

Comments

• GretchenGretchen Administrator Posts: 10,496Administrators, Moderators Administrator
    I'll ask the smart guys! I'm so sorry for the troubles.

Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

You are beautiful!
  • myCeliamyCelia Posts: 195Registered Users
    I just started having the same problem. In fact, I now can't login to the board via Firefox (v. 2.0.0.13). All my cookies are enabled. I can login with IE though. :dontknow:

The login box I normally use seems to be missing (blue area) and in Firefox, logging in fails (the red area).

mainncpage-vi.jpg?1207440513
    What's working: MOP-C Hydrating Shampoo roots only EOD, Elucence Moisture Balancing conditioner or Biolage Conditioning Balm; style with Innersense Quiet Calm Curl Control, and the AMAZING KCCC!
    http://public.fotki.com/myCelia111/
    2'ish, fine/medium ii, non-porous hair.
  • StarmieStarmie Posts: 7,053Registered Users Curl Virtuoso
    Gretchen wrote: »
    Thanks. It's no trouble really, just that it's only been happening recently - used to be OK.
    3b in South Australia.
    Starmie wrote: »
    Gretchen wrote: »
    Thanks. It's no trouble really, just that it's only been happening recently - used to be OK.
    Me too, I just prefer browsing nc.com in Firefox over IE. Still cannot login in Firefox. Checked everything this morning and even rebooted. No go.
    What's working: MOP-C Hydrating Shampoo roots only EOD, Elucence Moisture Balancing conditioner or Biolage Conditioning Balm; style with Innersense Quiet Calm Curl Control, and the AMAZING KCCC!
    Just a follow-up. I can login in Firefox now. I've always had www.naturallycurly.com in my cookies exception list and it was working fine until yesterday. After I also added naturallycurly.com in the exception list, Bingo! I'm good to go now. :D
  • StarmieStarmie Posts: 7,053Registered Users Curl Virtuoso
    I stayed logged in today!
    3b in South Australia.
  • GretchenGretchen Administrator Posts: 10,496Administrators, Moderators Administrator
    Thanks for your patience, everyone! As you can see, we're working madly behind the scenes to make NC as wonderful as it can be. Along the way, there will be a few bumps, and we're very sorry for that. We appreciate your patience.

Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

You are beautiful!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file