CurlTalk

Gels Without Alcohol?

msjokermsjoker Posts: 1,658Registered Users
Can anyone recommend gels that do not contain any alcohol? I used to like let's jam but it has mineral oil.
"It moisturizes my situation... preserves my sexy."

Comments

• SystemSystem Posts: 39,059 Administrator
    have you tried fruit of the earth aloe vera gel? its aloe vera gel but i use it on my hair
  • msjokermsjoker Posts: 1,658Registered Users
    Ahhh, I'm such a dunce. I have FOTE and lily of the valley :oops:
    "It moisturizes my situation... preserves my sexy."
    yeah try them. i keep on going back to my FOTE after trying all other types of gels
  • amarilla505amarilla505 Posts: 164Registered Users
    hey guys, i second the aloe vera gel. i just can't live without it. it's so versatile with other products. i finally tried the ORS lock and twist gel and i wasn't impressed :( ohh well, for $3.99 at target for 24 oz of FOTE gel, i'm definately sticking with it :) add some honey to it and you'll see the difference it makes ;)
    Truly Aesthetic...mind, body and spirit ;)
  • niclarniclar Posts: 110Registered Users
    fantasia IC w/sparklites...love it!! Good product. It can be to heavy for some and a little goes along way. Its great for smoothing edges and definition also..
    /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fpublic.fotki.com%2Fnicolelarri%2F2008%2F" class="Popup

PW: lovely
    Natural 4a/some 4b type hair, Thin, cottony coffee straw coils

Thought I found my HG (KKCC)..its good but Im sure there's better:wink:

Curls Milkshake current leave in, Fantasia IC w/Olive Oil gel for smoothing/shine, Curls Goddess Glaze for Twist/Braid outs.
    yeah the ors lock and twist gel sucks. and the fantasia IC is also good but like the PP said, it can be too heavy