Hey WileE...

Is that a banana in your pocket....or....
:munky2:

Comments

• WileE-DeadWileE-Dead Banned Posts: 24,963Banned Users Curl Neophyte
    bananahump.gif
    0004.gif

Ever since the sports thread wars I have sensed a special connection between [edit] & Wile. Like the connection oil has to water. I almost can't speak of it. Wait....my eyes are misting. ~asq
    Let’s just stay together and tell the world to kiss our ass. ~P

• SystemSystem Posts: 39,059 Administrator
    Ohhhhhhh ohhh!! I'll never be able to eat another banana again!! :laughing7:

Speckla
    There's more than one way to eat a naner... :mrgreen:
    0004.gif

Ever since the sports thread wars I have sensed a special connection between [edit] & Wile. Like the connection oil has to water. I almost can't speak of it. Wait....my eyes are misting. ~asq

• SystemSystem Posts: 39,059 Administrator
    There's more than one way to eat a naner... :mrgreen:

Tell that to my grampar! :icescream:

Speckla
    grandpa.gif
    0004.gif

• CurlyCanadianCurlyCanadian Posts: 10,904Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Curl Connoisseur
    Wow...Wile with her own thread....aren't you special!!!

I was at a conference a couple of weeks ago and a few of the women commented on my nails. Passed on your info and now I'm getting e-mails about how well it works :lol:
    I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    Audrey Hepburn
    :mrgreen:
    yeahhh babeee!! great stuff...

Did ya tell 'em Wile E told ya? ;)
    0004.gif

• CurlyCanadianCurlyCanadian Posts: 10,904Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Curl Connoisseur
    Have you tried the Revlon 2 coat stuff? Colour & top coat? Longest lasting I have ever tried and doesn't seem to kill my nails when it comes off :thumright:
    I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    Audrey Hepburn

Actually...that may have come up at some point :oops:

Add a bunch of managers, a few directors, a 5 star hotel and a very generous expense account and you can just imagine how the week went :lol:
    Audrey Hepburn
    No, might check it out.
    I've just been slathering on that green bottle stuff...
    0004.gif

Actually...that may have come up at some point :oops:

Add a bunch of managers, a few directors, a 5 star hotel and a very generous expense account and you can just imagine how the week went :lol:
    :lol:
    2.gif
    0004.gif

I almost got booted from a Hilton :shock: :lol: :oops:
    Audrey Hepburn
    We gotta have a drink together one of these days... :toothy7:
    so, do tell...hehe

0004.gif

Next Madonna tour....you're on!!!
    Audrey Hepburn

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file