I need some good curly vibes!

KaiaKaia Posts: 8,815Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
I don't usually do this, but I'm such a nervous wreck today. We're making an offer on a house that we just fell in love with this weekend, and we really need good vibes. We can't quite afford the listed price, so we're making an offer a little bit below. We're so tired of renting. I want a house so bad it hurts, and I really have my heart set on this one. I'm trying not to get too attached to it, but I already have images in my head of D running around that backyard and having our kid(s) grow up there. :oops: I'm trying to distract myself, but it's not working too well. So if you guys could spare some thoughts, I'd really appreciate it.
*Poster formerly known as Bailey422*

Here's all you have to know about men and women: women are crazy, men are stupid. And the main reason women are crazy is that men are stupid. ~ George Carlin

Comments

• internetchickinternetchick Posts: 6,191Registered Users
    Good luck Bailey! :)
  • pinksugarpinksugar Posts: 2,346Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Good luck!
  • hopetocurlhopetocurl Posts: 1,280Registered Users
    Sending "buying a house" vibes your way...
    Currently, using JC HCC, Too Shea, CK and CCSS, RR or LOOB or MOP-C.
    CK is the one!!

as of 6/17/10 - I have to add Joico!

Pics at: http://public.fotki.com/hopetocurl/
    pw:wheredacurls

We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names and each is a different color. But they all have to learn how to live in the same box. ~Anonymous

Life is full of oxymorons....and morons too. ~hopetocurl
  • RedCatWavesRedCatWaves Posts: 31,259Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    It's a great market right now for first-time homebuyers. Some sellers are getting desparate to sell and will take lowball offers. Even if this one doesn't work out, by the end of the spring/summer, there will be a lot of bargains out there.
  • KaiaKaia Posts: 8,815Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    It's a great market right now for first-time homebuyers. Some sellers are getting desparate to sell and will take lowball offers. Even if this one doesn't work out, by the end of the spring/summer, there will be a lot of bargains out there.

That's what I keep telling myself, especially since we've had one fall through and then found this one, which is waaaay better. It's just so hard not to get attached to the idea when you've been in the house and loved it.
    *Poster formerly known as Bailey422*

Here's all you have to know about men and women: women are crazy, men are stupid. And the main reason women are crazy is that men are stupid. ~ George Carlin
  • Rebecca deWinterRebecca deWinter Posts: 2,254Registered Users
    good luck!!!! i really hope you guys get your dream house. good vibes coming your way!
    *~*displaced yooper*~*
    :hockey: \m/ \m/
    3069786076_f03f452f63.jpg?v=0
    master quigley and queen ruby, my puppy loves <3
  • asleep to audioasleep to audio Posts: 2,085Registered Users
    Good luck, Bailey!!

CoN green, HE hello hydration, burt's bees super shiny condish, & KCCC.

mostly 3b, mod CG

Smiles are free, so give them away.

Celebrate we will, 'cause life is short but sweet, for certain.
  • msgibletmsgiblet Posts: 5,825Registered Users
    Good Luck, Bailey!! Sending lots of "getting this house" luck!
    http://public.fotki.com/msgiblet/ - pw: gibber -- Pics Added 7/10/11
    Fine, Thick, Normal Porosity, Normal Elasticity

Countess Balashi of Divi Beach in the Order of the Curly Crusaders :occasion5:

If I'm Going To Have A Bad Hair Day, It Might As Well Be In Aruba!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • iris427iris427 Posts: 6,002Registered Users
    Good luck Bailey!
    3027585431_55b6195e50_s.jpg3028374752_0df4d81a1b_s.jpg3028422696_8dcef38baa_s.jpg
    TickerTicker.aspx?&TT=bdy&TT1=bdy&CL=29&CT=&CG=F&O=m_nestbirds&T=t_b14&D=20080913&M1=&D1=2009&T2=&T1=Baby+Iris&CC=0&CO=&step=5&radio=A
  • CurliLocksCurliLocks Posts: 10,573Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Good luck! :)
    SF Bay Area, CA * "The Angel-Goddess-Guru of Haircoloring" :D
    3b/c/a mix. medium texture, low porosity
    My Motto: Strand Test! some hair pics
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] -- gone, but never forgotten.
  • noellenoelle Posts: 377Registered Users
    Sending good vibes your way! I hope you get the house! :)
    2C top/3A&B underneath. Activate Hydrating Conditioner, Jessicurl products.
  • medussamedussa Posts: 12,993Registered Users
    It's quite the feeling, walking into a house and knowing that it's where you were meant to be. I had that feeling walking into mine.

Good luck, Bailey!
  • Gemini13Gemini13 Posts: 5,000Registered Users
    Good luck! :)
    Brooklyn, NY

Hair: 3A/B, Underlayer of 2B
    HG products:
    Winter- Giovanni Tea Tree (co-wash) & 50/50 (condish); Curl Junkie Curl Assurance Leave-In; Curls Milkshake & Quenched Curls; Re:coil; BRHG
    Summer: DevaCurl No Poo & OneC; CK; Re:coil; BRHG; Honey!!!

fotki pw= crrrls
  • SigiSigi Posts: 2,379Registered Users
    Good luck, I hope you get it!
  • SnarlsSnarls Posts: 2,537Registered Users
    Good luck! :grommit:
    formerly Castella
    (my dogs aren't snarly, my hair is)
  • spring1onuspring1onu Posts: 16,528Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Sending LOTS of good luck your way!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

spring-smiley.gif?1292867680

Byron,GA> Charleston, SC> Jacksonville, FL> Guilford, CT> Rohnert Park, CA! A southern drawl in sunny Cali! . :D
    The amount of time from slipping on the peel and landing on the pavement is exactly one bananosecond.
    I do have a secret yen for pink in unexpected places. ~ninja dog
    I've decided that I'll never get down to my original weight, and I'm OK with that--After all, 8 pounds 2 oz. is just not realistic.
  • WileE-DeadWileE-Dead Banned Posts: 24,963Banned Users Curl Neophyte
    g/l! :)
    0004.gif

Ever since the sports thread wars I have sensed a special connection between [edit] & Wile. Like the connection oil has to water. I almost can't speak of it. Wait....my eyes are misting. ~asq
    Let’s just stay together and tell the world to kiss our ass. ~P

• MMWMMW Posts: 557Registered Users
    Good luck!!
  • wild~hairwild~hair Posts: 9,890Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I hope you get your dream house, whether it's this one, or the one waiting around the corner that you haven't seen to fall in love with yet. :wink:
  • RheannaRheanna Posts: 2,614Registered Users
    How exciting! Good luck Bailey! I remember that feeling well. I hope they accept the offer and that everything works out wonderfully. But if it doesn't for any reason, keep in mind that usually, things do happen for a reason. I had two houses I just "had" to have before I found the one we actually bought, and looking back, I was grateful those fell through (though devastated at the time). That said, I hope it is "meant to be" and you get it! Fingers crossed. :blob7:
    DPTFm5.png
  • fraufrau Posts: 6,130Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    good luck! i'm cheering for you and your family in getting your dream home! image107.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file