Real Solutions - Rite Aid

xcptnlxcptnl Posts: 15,678Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
As I was going through the flyer for this week for Rite Aid I saw a shampoo/conditioner with the name Real Solutions. Another organic product line. I could not find much online - any one used them?
Central Massachusetts

One good reason to only maintain a small circle of friends is that three out of four murders are committed by people who know the victim. ~George Carlin~

In regards to Vagazzling: They just want to get into the goods without worrying about getting scratched up by fake crystals. ~spring1onu~

Comments

• internetchickinternetchick Posts: 6,191Registered Users
    I just bought the formula for frizz. I can update after tomorrow morning, and then again after 2 weeks to see how it goes. Their conditioners have silicones, so I am not going to try them. I am happy with Suave Toasted Vanilla and Sugar. :D
  • xcptnlxcptnl Posts: 15,678Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Oh thanks! I cannot wait to hear if you like it or not.
    Central Massachusetts

One good reason to only maintain a small circle of friends is that three out of four murders are committed by people who know the victim. ~George Carlin~

In regards to Vagazzling: They just want to get into the goods without worrying about getting scratched up by fake crystals. ~spring1onu~
    So far so good! I didn't find it drying. Not quite as moisturizing as [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/Jessicurl-Hair-Cleansing-Cream-p-103.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=jessicurl-hair-cleansing-cream]Jessicurl HCC[/buylink] though. It has a nice citrus scent, almost like tangerine.
    Still using it. I have been shampooing either every other day or 3 days as needed. I like it. It hasn't caused any drying out of my hair or scalp over time.
  • SystemSystem Posts: 39,059 Administrator
    I saw this at Rite Aid the other day and was curious about it as well.

InternetChick or anyone else that might know: Does it have any cones/proteins/sulfates???

Thanks!
  • amy51373amy51373 Posts: 1,205Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Found a link to their website. Looks like sulfate free and paraben free but some of their products do have proteins in them. I couldn't find an ingredients list though. HTH.

http://www.realsolutionshair.com/index_flash.html
    mostly 3a/fine/high porosity/low density
    Cleanse: Bosley shampoo and conditioner
    Stylers: Boots Curl Cream, Uncle Funky's Daughter, Curl Keeper
    Gels: Volumax, Biolage, EcoStyler, BRHG
    Shea butter to scrunch out the crunch and seal
    Modified CG since Feb 2008
  • SystemSystem Posts: 39,059 Administrator
    Thank you Andy! :D
    B24757.jpg

I have the frizz repair formula.

Ingredients: water, cocamidopropyl betaine, disodium laureth sulfosuccinate, sodium lauroyl sarcosinate, glycerin, cocamide mea, peg-120 methyl glucose dioleate, persea gratissima (avocado) oil, panax ginseng root extract, vitis vinifera (grape) seed extract, achillea millefolium (yarrow) extract, citric acid, disodium cocoamphodiacetate, acrylates/vinyl neodecanoate crosspolymer, glycol distearate, lauryl glucoside, polyquaternium-10, polyquaternium-11, polyquaternium-7, propylene glycol, methylchloroisothiazolinone, tetrasodium edta, methylisothiazolinone, phenoxyethanol, fragrance.
  • xcptnlxcptnl Posts: 15,678Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Tnanks IC - another one to buy and put in the stockpile!
    Central Massachusetts

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file