DIY paternity tests on market

sonnysonny Posts: 467Registered Users
this should be very interesting...
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23814032
We will have to repent in this generation not merely for the vitriolic words and actions of the bad people, but for the appalling silence of the good people. ~.Martin Luther King Jr

Comments

• iris427iris427 Posts: 6,002Registered Users
    What will Maury do now?
    3027585431_55b6195e50_s.jpg3028374752_0df4d81a1b_s.jpg3028422696_8dcef38baa_s.jpg
    TickerTicker.aspx?&TT=bdy&TT1=bdy&CL=29&CT=&CG=F&O=m_nestbirds&T=t_b14&D=20080913&M1=&D1=2009&T2=&T1=Baby+Iris&CC=0&CO=&step=5&radio=A
  • 'moptop''moptop' Posts: 438Registered Users
    iris427 wrote: »
    What will Maury do now?
    When I read that news report last week, the first thought to my mind was that I hope it means the death of all such crapshows everywhere.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"My favorite president is President Obama." ---six year old quoted by the Washington Post during a president Bush YMCA visit
  • RedCatWavesRedCatWaves Posts: 31,259Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    This is a good thing. People should have the right to find out paternity privately without paying thousands of dollars to lawyers, or selling their souls to get a free test on a talk show.
  • sonnysonny Posts: 467Registered Users
    I just hope they are very accurate and easy to interpret. For instance, I worked in a private lab and sometimes Mono tests, tests for Syphillis and pregnancy tests could be subjective, as well sometimes certain factors could cause false positives. From what the article said these should be easily interpreted, hope that is true.
    We will have to repent in this generation not merely for the vitriolic words and actions of the bad people, but for the appalling silence of the good people. ~.Martin Luther King Jr
  • CynaminbearCynaminbear Posts: 4,476Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    This is a good thing. People should have the right to find out paternity privately without paying thousands of dollars to lawyers, or selling their souls to get a free test on a talk show.

I agree.
    There's no such thing as global warming. Chuck Norris was cold so he turned up the sun.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file