Does a diffuser make difference to curlz

I have a very old yet very much loved diffuser. 5 years old. But I have dropped in too many times that , it probably only has 5 spikes left..and the rest are just holes. will that contribute to frizziness?
Im wondering if i should get a new one??
And the end of the day , all you've got is yourself..:headbang:

Comments

• wild~hairwild~hair Posts: 9,890Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I suppose it might cause some frizz, since more air is coming out through those holes than is meant to.
  • xcptnlxcptnl Posts: 15,678Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I would get a new one - Sallys sells a diffuser for like $9 I think.
    Central Massachusetts

One good reason to only maintain a small circle of friends is that three out of four murders are committed by people who know the victim. ~George Carlin~

In regards to Vagazzling: They just want to get into the goods without worrying about getting scratched up by fake crystals. ~spring1onu~
  • O d d i s y~O d d i s y~ Posts: 1,042Registered Users
    If only it was that easy. I live in Asia. The market for straight hair dominates 90% of the number. Looking for a diffuser is like looking for a needle in a haystack. I got mine in London on a trip. Now i need to plan another trip somewhere that encourages diversity in products!:thumbdown:
    And the end of the day , all you've got is yourself..:headbang:
  • xcptnlxcptnl Posts: 15,678Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    If only it was that easy. I live in Asia. The market for straight hair dominates 90% of the number. Looking for a diffuser is like looking for a needle in a haystack. I got mine in London on a trip. Now i need to plan another trip somewhere that encourages diversity in products!:thumbdown:

I am sorry for assuming you were in the States. I really miss the location thingy that used to by our names. Good luck on your quest.
    Central Massachusetts

One good reason to only maintain a small circle of friends is that three out of four murders are committed by people who know the victim. ~George Carlin~

In regards to Vagazzling: They just want to get into the goods without worrying about getting scratched up by fake crystals. ~spring1onu~

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file