My kitties are doing much better! Thank you for good thoughts!

I have to give them steroids, antibiotics, and liquid vitamins every day and now they're strong/alert enough to fight me. Yesterday they were just laying limb and let me do anything to them. :thumbup:

Speckla

Comments

• bushyheadbushyhead Posts: 1,676Registered Users
    Glad to hear they are doing better! What did the vet say was wrong with them?
    tt2b5cc.aspx

"Yesterday's history, tomorrow's a mystery, today is a gift . . . that's why it's called the present." - Unknown
  • SystemSystem Posts: 39,060 Administrator
    bushyhead wrote: »
    Glad to hear they are doing better! What did the vet say was wrong with them?

He still doesn't really know other than it looks like a nasty virus. He upped the meds and said to bring them back if they weren't feeling better in a few days. They're doing much much better. I bring them back in a week for a follow up. He'll run tests if they don't appear to be getting better.

Speckla
  • CurliLocksCurliLocks Posts: 10,573Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    That's good news! Yay kitties! :D
    SF Bay Area, CA * "The Angel-Goddess-Guru of Haircoloring" :D
    3b/c/a mix. medium texture, low porosity
    My Motto: Strand Test! some hair pics
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] -- gone, but never forgotten.
  • ScarletScarlet Posts: 3,125Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    That's great!
    The first lesson of economics is scarcity: There is never enough of anything to satisfy all those who want it. The first lesson of politics is to disregard the first lesson of economics - Thomas Sowell
  • wild~hairwild~hair Posts: 9,890Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Great news!
  • SuburbanbushbabeSuburbanbushbabe Posts: 15,402Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Did he do any bloodwork? He should do that now.
    My blog - http://suburbanbushbabe.wordpress.com/
    My FOTKI - http://whatsnew.fotki.com/suburbanbushbabe/
    comic-p.jpg

Playing with my hair is a hobby. Fluffy, fine natural 4a. Goal= Healthy, beautiful hair that retains its length.
    Hear that crash? It's me falling off the CG wagon.
  • sonnysonny Posts: 467Registered Users
    Glad to here that! I love my animals and get stressed out if they are sick or in any pain. Hope they are on the road to recovery.
    We will have to repent in this generation not merely for the vitriolic words and actions of the bad people, but for the appalling silence of the good people. ~.Martin Luther King Jr
  • iris427iris427 Posts: 6,002Registered Users
    Glad to hear your kitties are doing better! :)
    3027585431_55b6195e50_s.jpg3028374752_0df4d81a1b_s.jpg3028422696_8dcef38baa_s.jpg
    TickerTicker.aspx?&TT=bdy&TT1=bdy&CL=29&CT=&CG=F&O=m_nestbirds&T=t_b14&D=20080913&M1=&D1=2009&T2=&T1=Baby+Iris&CC=0&CO=&step=5&radio=A

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file