No "Shampoo" for 2 months...

Shann-nShann-n Registered Users Posts: 78
and I'm still looking for the perfect products.
I have been using [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/DevaCurl-One-Condition-p-55.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=devacurl-devacurl-one-condition]Devacurl one condition[/buylink] and no poo and angell. Well I had bought the trial size and it is okay but don't think I want to commit to the full size.
I also have the Biolage Gelee but have found that I don't love my hair with it and read that it might not be CG friendly... only the old formula... does anyone know if this is true or not.
I think I need to take a trip to the drugstore and just try some of the cheaper alternatives, the Suave naturals maybe???
Any suggestions.
I have fine 3a/b hair.
It is very delicate to... tends to fall out easily..

Also one more thing is there any drugstore treatments that works well to restore health and moisture or is that not good to do while CGing.

BTW I'm new to posting on the board but read all time :)

THANKS FOR ANY ADVICE!!!!!
Shannon
Shannon
Currently using...
UMMMM whatever I grab at that time
Wash with Organix coconut every other day condition every day with something.
GF gel
JJ CCCS, JC RR
looking for more reccs for baby fine hair
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comments

• CurlyJoshuaCurlyJoshua Registered Users Posts: 49
    omg were the same! my hair is delicate aswell it falls out easly this saddens me we need help =D
  • shellynotshellynot Registered Users Posts: 1,140
    Shann-n wrote: »
    and I'm still looking for the perfect products.
    I have been using [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/DevaCurl-One-Condition-p-55.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=devacurl-devacurl-one-condition]Devacurl one condition[/buylink] and no poo and angell. Well I had bought the trial size and it is okay but don't think I want to commit to the full size.
    I also have the Biolage Gelee but have found that I don't love my hair with it and read that it might not be CG friendly... only the old formula... does anyone know if this is true or not.
    I think I need to take a trip to the drugstore and just try some of the cheaper alternatives, the Suave naturals maybe???
    Any suggestions.
    I have fine 3a/b hair.
    It is very delicate to... tends to fall out easily..

Also one more thing is there any drugstore treatments that works well to restore health and moisture or is that not good to do while CGing.

BTW I'm new to posting on the board but read all time :)

THANKS FOR ANY ADVICE!!!!!
    Shannon

Hello and welcome to the boards (or i guess to posting on the boards)! My name is shannon also :D

Here are some cg drugstore products you can try:
    -Suave naturals conditioners for co-washing
    -Creme of Nature shampoo for low-poo
    -L'oreal Nutrisilk conditioner for medium to long hair that's wavy to curly (long name, but this is the only cg l'oreal condish)
    -La Bella Lots of Curls gel
    -L.A. Looks gel
    -Herbal Essence Body Envy or Set Me Up gel
    -L'oreal Out of Bed texturizing putty

There's a lot more but those are the ones that come to the top of my head!
    2c/3a
    curl blog
    curl album

"Your head is like a crown on you.
    It is as beautiful as Mount Carmel.
    Your hair is as smooth as purple silk.
    I am captured by your flowing curls."
    Song of Solomon 7:5 (NIRV)

• Purple BananaPurple Banana Registered Users Posts: 3
    I like the feeling of Thermasilk conditioner on my hair after washing, but it seems to make my hair a bit too fine, thus, frizzy, when I try to do anything with it...

I really like Tresseme and Suave products on my hair! Paul Mitchell is nice too, but it can get a bit expensive...
    3B

Some days you're a bear, other days you're a windshield...
  • stellaBabystellaBaby Registered Users Posts: 237
    Im a big fan of V05.
    And i use it to co-wash. I really havent found a good conditioner to do my deep treatments with and as far as moisturizing goes..i just leave the v05 in which i know isnt the best idea... but, if i knew of any moisturizers that work well on my hair i would use them.
    Anyhow, i just cant use my v05 alone. I tend to do all type of mixing over the weekend. I mix in with say maybe 8 bottles of v05 2 cups of water, 1/2 a cup of olive oil, 1/2 a cup of honey a few drops of peppermint or whatever essential oil i have at the time( all in a big pot)... use my hand-held-mixer and whip it all up until i have a nice consistency. I pour it into the bottles and i sometimes have at least 3 or 4 more bottles worth of conditioner left which i pour into additional bottles.

It sounds like a lot...but,honestly, its fun and experimentation for me and i can stretch 8 dollars (v05 costs 99 cents around my way) into 4 extra bottles...im good to go.
    strickly CG.
    BCed Jan 27,07
    I think my hair type is :pain10: 3c? 3b? eh 4a? hmm idk
    My hair survives on;
    Suave naturals
    Herbal essences set me up gel
    Amla powder
    Other lovies; :laughing8:
    [Vitamins, olive oil, honey, silk peptide powder,vitamin e oil]

event.png
    hairpic.png
    Taken Feb 21,09