PSF Question

firelilyfirelily Posts: 1,298Registered Users
I would love love love to put together a little starter set of PSF products for my 4 bridesmaids, but can't afford to get full bottles for everyone. Can I buy some products, then divide them up into smaller bottles? I don't see why this wouldn't work but maybe I'm missing something.

In my bridal party I have:
A - 2 late 20s women who have a little bit of trouble with acne and not terribly good texture
B - 1 20 year old woman with seemingly perfect skin
C - 1 early 30s woman with sensitive skin, who occasionally deals with dryness, and is starting to see a bit of aging.

I figure that they should all get 2% BHA, HA serum & jojoba, but A should get castille cleanser, while B & C should get green tea cleanser. And then maybe I'll throw in some samples more customized to each person. I'd love to throw in some copper peptides for C, but that starts to get rather pricey.

Does that sound about right?
Lots and lots of fine 3b-ish hair.
DevaCurl currently, but exploring new products.
Love the hair!

Comments

• RedCatWavesRedCatWaves Posts: 31,259Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    firelily wrote: »
    I would love love love to put together a little starter set of PSF products for my 4 bridesmaids, but can't afford to get full bottles for everyone. Can I buy some products, then divide them up into smaller bottles? I don't see why this wouldn't work but maybe I'm missing something.

In my bridal party I have:
    A - 2 late 20s women who have a little bit of trouble with acne and not terribly good texture
    B - 1 20 year old woman with seemingly perfect skin
    C - 1 early 30s woman with sensitive skin, who occasionally deals with dryness, and is starting to see a bit of aging.

I figure that they should all get 2% BHA, HA serum & jojoba, but A should get castille cleanser, while B & C should get green tea cleanser. And then maybe I'll throw in some samples more customized to each person. I'd love to throw in some copper peptides for C, but that starts to get rather pricey.

Does that sound about right?

That's about right. I don't know if they will really appreciate your gift though unless you've told them about them beforehand...these products aren't the typical sexy spa-like products one would expect to get in a gift basket.
  • firelilyfirelily Posts: 1,298Registered Users
    I've been working on them. C is particularly interested. I think all 3 who have seen me recently have noticed the improvement in my skin.

I'll also include a more typical gift, just in case. :)
    Love the hair!
  • firelilyfirelily Posts: 1,298Registered Users
    D'oh, and of course, I had everything figured out and was about to place the order on Monday night, then my internet went out. Since I was adding in a few things for myself, I would have gotten free shipping.

Hopefully they will have a similar deal soon!
    Love the hair!
  • ZinniaZinnia Posts: 7,339Registered Users
    the last free shipping offer was about 5 or 6 months...
    Life shrinks or expands according to one's courage. Anais Nin

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file