Sticky??

alisons79alisons79 Posts: 680Registered Users
So I was thinking or compiling a bunch of our questions that we have asked RCW and her answers and advice that she has given. That way, we don't have to wade through various posts and search for the answers that we know we just saw the other day.

In this process, I would need to quote some people's questions that they have asked as well as her answers. I will not post usernames or anything like that, just the question and then the answer that was given. Then maybe we can get it "Stickified" and it will be right there when we need it.

Does anyone have a problem with this? If you do, please PM me and let me know, otherwise, I will assume that silence means that you are not opposed to it. :)
3A/3B
I love Jessicurl HCC, Jessicurl Too Shea, KCKT, KCCC, CK and HESMU...but it took a LOT of trial error to get to these products that consistently work for ME.

Comments

• ZinniaZinnia Posts: 7,339Registered Users
    a great idea...and with the ability to have bold title heading for each new post, it will be easy to type the question there and even easier to spot it while scrolling through the thread.
    Life shrinks or expands according to one's courage. Anais Nin
  • Pippa8668Pippa8668 Posts: 163Registered Users
    i love it! great idea, alisons.
    3b-ish i think
    off and on CG-er since 2004
    Products: recently wiped the slate clean and am starting over on the search for HG products on a poor grad student budget
  • echokittenechokitten Posts: 1,751Registered Users
    ITA also. I have printed out and written down a bunch of info from these PSF threads and it would be really awesome if it were in a sticky at the top.
    Cincinnati Ohio>>>Coarse protein sensitive 3a, Jessicurl WDT as a leave in, Biotera gel, White Boots, PW= coffeecurls

"Man tries to exaggerate what nature has given him," Charles Darwin (1809-1882).

"Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the belief that she is beautiful." -Sophia Loren
  • misspammisspam Posts: 5,318Registered Users
    ditto :tongue5:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file