News from PSF

ZinniaZinnia Posts: 7,339Registered Users
I e-mailed PSF to inquire if Mandelic Acid will be added to their products, and it is! They are in the final testing stage for a summer release date.

:cheers:
Life shrinks or expands according to one's courage. Anais Nin

Comments

• RedCatWavesRedCatWaves Posts: 31,259Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    PSF really is such an awesome company, such great products. I only wish they weren't located within my same state...it burns my butt to have to pay sales tax AND shipping. It's not their fault, but damn, it really jacks up my total.
  • alisons79alisons79 Posts: 680Registered Users
    How much do you pay in taxes on average?

I'm asking because I would be willing to order for the both of us when ever I place an order, have it shipped here and then ship yours to you. Either way, I'm paying for shipping from them so a few extra things in the box doesn't matter. And chances are, if I'm ordering, I'm ordering a bunch of stuff that's gonna add up to more than $50. So if shipping from 70403 to your zip code is less than the tax you pay, let me know. It's the least I can do for the person who made my skin pretty! :)
    3A/3B
    I love Jessicurl HCC, Jessicurl Too Shea, KCKT, KCCC, CK and HESMU...but it took a LOT of trial error to get to these products that consistently work for ME.
    alisons79 wrote: »
    How much do you pay in taxes on average?

I'm asking because I would be willing to order for the both of us when ever I place an order, have it shipped here and then ship yours to you. Either way, I'm paying for shipping from them so a few extra things in the box doesn't matter. And chances are, if I'm ordering, I'm ordering a bunch of stuff that's gonna add up to more than $50. So if shipping from 70403 to your zip code is less than the tax you pay, let me know. It's the least I can do for the person who made my skin pretty! :)

Thank you for the offer, but it's probably not worth it. My sales tax is 7%, so $7 per $100 order. Shipping is generally more than that. I might start having them ship to my SIL's house in NJ, whom I visit every couple of months, and just pick it up while I'm there.
  • VanedaVaneda Posts: 402Registered Users
    What about if you order PSF products from Essential Day Spa?

Last month I ordered $50.00 PSF from them. They charged me $4.94 shipping, gave me a 5% forum discount of $2.50, and charged no sales tax whatsoever.

Just an idea.
    2/b-2/c - I shampoo daily with non-sulfate shampoos - right now am *loving* L'Oreal Everpure shampoo and conditioner
    For styling: homemade flax seed gel, Curl Keeper, and/or KCCC
    Current favorite product: *KCCC*!!

• helloitsiohelloitsio Posts: 1,369Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Windflower wrote: »
    I e-mailed PSF to inquire if Mandelic Acid will be added to their products, and it is! They are in the final testing stage for a summer release date.

Interesting.... I'd like to see how it compares to the GoW mandelic acid I've been using. It would be great to purchase all my skincare items from one online store.
    2 b/c :: slight protein sensitivity :: med/coarse texture :: normal porosity

http://public.fotki.com/Helloitsio/
    http://skinandhairjunkie.wordpress.com/
    Vaneda wrote: »
    What about if you order PSF products from Essential Day Spa?

Last month I ordered $50.00 PSF from them. They charged me $4.94 shipping, gave me a 5% forum discount of $2.50, and charged no sales tax whatsoever.

Just an idea.

I didn't realize EDS sold PSF. I'll do that...thanks!
  • VanedaVaneda Posts: 402Registered Users
    Windflower wrote: »

I have been using Mama lotion for the last couple of weeks. I am *really* liking it and I am not finding it too drying if I only use it 2 or 3 times per week. I know there are better formulated versions of mandelic, other than Mama, but I found a great discount and bought the Mama at a really reasonable price.

I would be very interested in trying out a PSF version so this is great news.
    2/b-2/c - I shampoo daily with non-sulfate shampoos - right now am *loving* L'Oreal Everpure shampoo and conditioner
    For styling: homemade flax seed gel, Curl Keeper, and/or KCCC
    Current favorite product: *KCCC*!!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file