curly and clueless

mrsduggiemrsduggie Posts: 3Registered Users
Hi I'm from Pennsylvania and I have, what I think is 2-3a type curly hair and I have NO CLUE what products to use! In my little town I don't think there are any curly hair professionals around so I probably have a bad haircut for curls too. (I will post a picture later) It's past my shoulders and thin. I had thick, gorgeous curls when I graduated from high school but somewhere along the line it became thin.:sad8: SO, I am open to any suggestions about what to do with curly hair, how to style it, what products to use, etc. HELP ME I am desperate.
2c-3a dark brown almost black, long, layered, thin, and outta control!

Comments

• GettinControlGettinControl Posts: 828Registered Users
    Hello and welcome! You will get lots of help on the General Discussion board.
    3a/b medium/coarse combo(w/some fine strands), normal porosity, normal elasticity(strong)
    Komaza analysis 2015: medium to coarse combo(some fine strands), normal porosity, strong elasticity, healthy hair
    Goosefootprints 2013: moderately coarse with some medium; low porosity at roots, normal thru shaft, porous ends, normal elasticity
  • GretchenGretchen Administrator Posts: 10,840Administrators, Moderators Administrator
    We're glad to have you! Poke around the site; you'll find lots of great info.

Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

You are beautiful!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file