What curl am I?

hspringerhspringer Posts: 4Registered Users
I have been reading posts here for a month or so. I've recently tried many new products that I have learned about from this site. I'm sort of new to dabbling into my "curly side". My hair is actually cut into a short stacked bob. The intent was to be able to go curly or have a sleek, straight look. I used to perm my hair a lot growing up (it seemed stick straight back then), then in the last decade have been blowing it out straight. Only just in the past year learned how much wave I do have to work with in my hair. I'm considering growing it out a little bit (1-2 inches) but generally I look better with short hair. My hair gets real stringy when it is longer. I'm not sure what I am...I'm guessing 2A. Like I said, I'm trying to play with my hair to get it in the curly style I like, which has been somewhat difficult. It looks different every day, and not always for the better :-) That's why I am here, to learn more. :-)
I know the picture is small to see anything, and my hair is short, but does anyone have an opinion on what number I am?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Heidi

Comments

• funkediscofunkedisco Posts: 130Registered Users
    The pic is kinda small but I think you're mostly 2b. Possibly some 2c in there (?)
    2a-3a
    Modified CG
    Suave Lavender Co, Tigi MM, CK, Fuzzy Duck/FX Curl

:) Take up a course in happiness :)
  • eweniqueewenique Posts: 1,502Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I agree. You've got a bit of curl, so 2b. 2c if you get a few spirals.
    2C wavy with some spirals. CG since April 07. Medium texture and porosity.
    COs: Yes to Cucumbers
    Stylers: Miss Jessies Coily Custard, KCCC

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Live Simply. Use Soap
    www.TheLatheredLamb.com
    www.EweniqueEssentials.artfire.com
  • hspringerhspringer Posts: 4Registered Users
    Thanks for replying. I know it is small. I'm at work and had limited time or software to manipulate the photo that I had emailed to myself :-)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Heidi
  • barefootbarefoot Posts: 11Registered Users
    Looks curlier than mine, and I'd label myself a 2a. I'd guess you were 2b or 2c
    Fine, thin 2a-2b hair.
  • HeatherDawnHeatherDawn Posts: 300Registered Users
    Yes, your picture is pretty small, but I'd say that if those are curls I see that you are a 2C or 3A.
    HeatherDawn
    2C/3A

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file