Nice to meet you

hspringerhspringer Posts: 4Registered Users
I have been reading posts here for a month or so. I've recently tried many new products that I have learned about from this site. I'm sort of new to dabbling into my "curly side". My hair is actually cut into a short stacked bob. The intent was to be able to go curly or have a sleek, straight look. I used to perm my hair a lot growing up, then in the last decade have been straight. Only just in the past year learned how much wave I do have to work with in my hair. I'm considering growing it out a little bit (1-2 inches) but generally I look better with short hair. My hair gets real stringy when it is longer. I'm not sure what I am...I'm guessing 2A. Like I said, I'm trying to play with my hair to get it in the curly style I like, which has been somewhat difficult. It looks different every day, and not always for the better :-) That's why I am here, to learn more. :-)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Heidi

Comments

• GettinControlGettinControl Posts: 828Registered Users
    Hello Heidi and welcome to the board!
    3a/b medium/coarse combo(w/some fine strands), normal porosity, normal elasticity(strong)
    Komaza analysis 2015: medium to coarse combo(some fine strands), normal porosity, strong elasticity, healthy hair
    Goosefootprints 2013: moderately coarse with some medium; low porosity at roots, normal thru shaft, porous ends, normal elasticity
  • GretchenGretchen Administrator Posts: 10,840Administrators, Moderators Administrator
    We're glad you've joined us!

Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

You are beautiful!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file