FHI Nano 1800 watt Dryer

shellybshellyb Registered Users Posts: 12
This dryer works great and is practically new. I've only used it 3 times. I have it in the original box with everything (diffuser, concentrator). It's sold on Folica.com for $150.00. I am selling mine for 100.00 (including shipping, PLUS a 1/2 bottle of FHI Hot Sauce).

I accept Paypal and will ship it immediately after the payment is received.

If anyone is interested, just send me a private message. Here's a description:

The FHI Nano Weight Pro 1800 is a professional salon hair dryer featuring Nano Fuzeion Technology. Nano Fuzeion Technology is FHI's advanced combination of three distinct nano technologies (Nano Ti + Nano TiO2 + Nano Ag) which result in unmatched styling and health benefits for your hair. nano Titanium enhances the ionic effect, allowing the hair to absorb more moisture for superior conditioning and shine. Nano Titanium Oxide helps remove chemical pollutants and tocins which build up in your hair from normal exposure to the elements. Finally Nano Silver removes harmful or damaging bacteria from the hair.
The moisturizing elements of Titanium work together cleansing and purifying characteristics of Titanium Oxide and Silver to leave you hair healthier, shinier and more vibrant. Tourmaline Technology build into the dryer produces negative ions allowing the hair to absorb more moisture for superior conditioning and shine. Experience the benefits of Nano Fuzeion Technology for yourself.
Features:
  • 2 Speed Settings
  • Cool Shot
  • Cord Loop
  • Quiet Speed Motor
  • 1800 watts of power
  • Ceramic Heater for healthier hair and eliminates frizz
  • Tourmaline Ionic Technology
  • Concentrator Nozzle
  • Diffuser
  • Low EMF
  • Light weight design