Stupid question

southernbelle08southernbelle08 Posts: 199Registered Users
This has probably been asked before, but how do you apply the vitamin c? With a q-tip, or just with your finger? :D
EXTREMELY thick, medium 3B-3C hair;
I have yet to find a hair twin ANYWHERE...website or real life :(

Current routine: Um, I don't feel like updating my siggie every thirty minutes. :) I'm experimenting right now! (loving the overnight plop!)

Comments

• misspammisspam Posts: 5,318Registered Users
    Hi,

First, no question is stupid :) . Did you get your vit c from DY or PSF. I am only familiar with the one from PSF - it comes in a bottle with a dropper. You can add a drop or two to your finger then apply to the area you wish or you can tip your head slightly back and apply the drops directly to one area at a time and smooth in. Hope this helps.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • southernbelle08southernbelle08 Posts: 199Registered Users
    Actually I got mine from DY. It's just a sample for now. It came with this weird white stick thing, but I don't know how to use it. :toothy7:

What about the BHA application, too? I tried just putting a couple of drops in my hands, but it slipped through my fingers cuz it's so watery. (it's also from DY).

Thanks for your help!
    EXTREMELY thick, medium 3B-3C hair;
    I have yet to find a hair twin ANYWHERE...website or real life :(

Current routine: Um, I don't feel like updating my siggie every thirty minutes. :) I'm experimenting right now! (loving the overnight plop!)
  • HarleyCurlHarleyCurl Posts: 256Registered Users
    Butting in here if you don't mind. I ordered a sample of the Vit C today for PSF. Am I correct to say that I would use this on the areas, say that I've had break outs(mainly chin) and want to heal and look better, but not all over my face?
  • RedCatWavesRedCatWaves Posts: 31,259Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    HarleyCurl wrote: »
    Butting in here if you don't mind. I ordered a sample of the Vit C today for PSF. Am I correct to say that I would use this on the areas, say that I've had break outs(mainly chin) and want to heal and look better, but not all over my face?

Vit C is an all-over product.
  • misspammisspam Posts: 5,318Registered Users
    Actually I got mine from DY. It's just a sample for now. It came with this weird white stick thing, but I don't know how to use it. :toothy7:

What about the BHA application, too? I tried just putting a couple of drops in my hands, but it slipped through my fingers cuz it's so watery. (it's also from DY).

Thanks for your help!

Yes, I know. The BHA is very watery. For that product, I apply with my head slightly tipped back. I tried the finger method at first but couldn't tell how much I was applying. I'm not sure how long the bottle will last and I don't want to waste a drop. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file