Jessicurl Too Shea Liters

RednaturalcurlsRednaturalcurls Registered Users Posts: 1,814 Curl Neophyte
I was getting ready to put in an order for some Jessicurl products and I noticed that the [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/Jessicurl-Too-Shea-Extra-Moisturizing-Conditioner-p-105.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=jessicurl-too-shea-extra-moisturizing-conditioner]Too Shea[/buylink] does not come in the liter size? Am I missing something or is it not available in that size in Curlmart?

Thanks!
Hair Type: mix of 3's, growing out an angled bob, color-treated red.
Current products: GVP conditioning balm for co-wash and leave in, Curl Junkie Curls in a Bottle, Pattern Pusha and Garnier Anti-humidity hairspray
Hair idol: Kimberly Schlapman from Little Big Town

Comments

• hopetocurlhopetocurl Registered Users Posts: 1,280
    I was getting ready to put in an order for some Jessicurl products and I noticed that the [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/Jessicurl-Too-Shea-Extra-Moisturizing-Conditioner-p-105.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=jessicurl-too-shea-extra-moisturizing-conditioner]Too Shea[/buylink] does not come in the liter size? Am I missing something or is it not available in that size in Curlmart?

Thanks!

It was available in a liter directly from jessicurl.com. So, I'd assume it's that the curlmart doesn't carry them.
    Currently, using JC HCC, Too Shea, CK and CCSS, RR or LOOB or MOP-C.
    CK is the one!!

as of 6/17/10 - I have to add Joico!

Pics at: http://public.fotki.com/hopetocurl/
    pw:wheredacurls

We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names and each is a different color. But they all have to learn how to live in the same box. ~Anonymous

Life is full of oxymorons....and morons too. ~hopetocurl
  • GretchenGretchen Administrator Moderators Posts: 10,840 Curl Virtuoso
    Right; we don't carry them. I'm so sorry. We did at one time, but not any more.

Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

You are beautiful!
  • RednaturalcurlsRednaturalcurls Registered Users Posts: 1,814 Curl Neophyte
    Ah, ok. I had thought I had ordered it from Curlmart in the liter before and couldn't figure out why I didn't see it now. I thought maybe I was clicking something right.
    Hair Type: mix of 3's, growing out an angled bob, color-treated red.
    Current products: GVP conditioning balm for co-wash and leave in, Curl Junkie Curls in a Bottle, Pattern Pusha and Garnier Anti-humidity hairspray
    Hair idol: Kimberly Schlapman from Little Big Town
  • FrizzBgoneFrizzBgone Registered Users Posts: 2,678 Curl Neophyte
    Gretchen wrote: »
    Right; we don't carry them. I'm so sorry. We did at one time, but not any more.

Oh that's too bad .. I like to order the litre size; it is a much better value :cry:
    Type: 3a fine & dense,with normal porosity, terrible product junkie
    ROUTINE: LI, enhancer, gel, plop with Curlease towel, serum product (either CIAB or Gel-les'c), clip & diffuse.
    Too many favourite products to list ... I finally have my routine that works and alot of products to choose from. My product stash is huge, but well loved !!!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file