PSF sunscreen

LilahLilah Posts: 916Registered Users
RCW-- I know you don't personally use sunscreen, but I was wondering if you know much about PSF's version.

They have two different kinds:

Facial Sunscreen Lotion (SPF 30), 2oz

( FSL-30 ) This lightweight sunscreen provides excellent protection against damaging UVA/UVB rays, while providing a natural, matte finish to the face. This oil-free formula is enriched with Aloe & vitamins to nourish & protect. Perfect for all skin types and for use under makeup. It is highly recommended to use a daily facial sunscreen while using exfoliating products such as Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHA's) and Beta Hydroxy Acids (BHA's) to avoid sun damage & repigmentation to resurfaced skin. While this is not an all-natural sunscreen, it is SPF rated & certified.
Key Benefits:
  • Rated SPF 30
  • Superior UVA & UVB protection
  • Designed for use on face & under makeup
  • Dermatologist tested & recommended

Facial Sunscreen Lotion (SPF 50), 2oz
( FSL-50 ) This lightweight sunscreen provides excellent protection against damaging UVA/UVB rays, while providing a natural, matte finish to the face. This oil-free formula also contains Titanium Dioxide, which acts as a physical sunblock to give immediate sun protection by reflecting the sun's rays away from the skin. This formula disappears into the skin, without leaving a sticky white cast like other physical sunscreens. Perfect for all skin types and for use under makeup. It is highly recommended to use a daily facial sunscreen while using exfoliating products such as Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHA's) and Beta Hydroxy Acids (BHA's) to avoid sun damage & repigmentation to resurfaced skin. While this is not an all-natural sunscreen, it is SPF rated & certified.
Key Benefits:
  • Rated SPF 50
  • Superior UVA & UVB protection
  • Designed for use on face & under makeup
  • Dermatologist tested & recommended

I'm just wondering if their sunscreen would work better with me since I'm using only their products on my face right now or if it doesn't really matter one bit:).

TIA!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comments

• RedCatWavesRedCatWaves Posts: 31,259Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I really don't know anything about sunscreens, other than you should use one that covers both UVA and UVB rays. Those appear to offer protection from both.
  • LilahLilah Posts: 916Registered Users
    Okay...I'm going to try extra hard this summer not to get burnt:) I'll probably order this one next month:)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ZinniaZinnia Posts: 7,339Registered Users
    For what it is worth, I like the PSF sunscreen: no scent, weightless, non-greasy and no white residue. :thumbright:
    Life shrinks or expands according to one's courage. Anais Nin
  • alisons79alisons79 Posts: 680Registered Users
    Yeah, I ordered some of this and just got it today. So I'll post a review after I've had a chance to give it a go. :)
    3A/3B
    I love Jessicurl HCC, Jessicurl Too Shea, KCKT, KCCC, CK and HESMU...but it took a LOT of trial error to get to these products that consistently work for ME.
    Windflower wrote: »
    For what it is worth, I like the PSF sunscreen: no scent, weightless, non-greasy and no white residue. :thumbright:

Thanks, Windflower! I hadn't checked this thread in a while and I noticed you talking about the sunscreen on the Vichy thread. I was thinking, why didn't she reply to my thread about it!!?:tongue5:

Which kind did you get? I don't need to wear it everyday until May, so I have a few weeks to decide:)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    alisons79 wrote: »
    Yeah, I ordered some of this and just got it today. So I'll post a review after I've had a chance to give it a go. :)

Awesome! Let me know how you like it:)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • memesmemes Posts: 785Registered Users
    I've been using a sample of the PSF spf 30 and I really like it.....I didn't have high hopes since sunscreens and I are not generally friends but so far this is working really well for me.

M
    3A, fine but thick, low porosity, low to medium resilience, protein sensitive but not to silk

Favorites: Anything from Curly Kinks...their system is my new holy grail. Still liking Juice Organics Orange and TJ Refresh Conditioners as all purpose co-wash and rinse outs.
  • ZinniaZinnia Posts: 7,339Registered Users
    memes wrote: »
    I've been using a sample of the PSF spf 30 and I really like it.....I didn't have high hopes since sunscreens and I are not generally friends but so far this is working really well for me.

M

I could not have said it better.
    Life shrinks or expands according to one's courage. Anais Nin

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file