The PFS site now has the HA in stock!

HarleyCurlHarleyCurl Posts: 256Registered Users
I emailed them last night and they emailed me back to tell me that it's in stock now and IF I order today that they would add it to my order. I emailed them back to see if I wold have to pay an additional shipping fee if I ordered and they threw it in. The person said no additional shipping. Well, I ordered it( and one of the Vitamin C samples) and they DID charge me an additional 7.00 shipping! :(

I emailed them and they sent an email back saying - that there was a minimum of 125.00 order and that I didn't meet that.

I just emailed them back and told them to read the whole email and they would see where another person said I wouldn't be charged shipping.

I had been using the same email and just replying to it.

I used my credit/debit card, so I hope they get my money refunded! Their CS seems to be pretty good so far.

Comments

• HarleyCurlHarleyCurl Posts: 256Registered Users
    Recieved email back from them -It was a misunderstanding. They thought that I had already pre-ordered it on my last order. The guy said that they couldn't add to another order like that and that he'd misunderstood. He did say that they would refund my shipping because of the misunderstanding.

I told him, not to worry about refunding the shipping to me -that If they threw me a couple of free samples in that we'd call it good. :)
  • HarleyCurlHarleyCurl Posts: 256Registered Users
    Well, shoot, as I was typing I got an email back where he had already refunded my money! I guess our emails were crossing!

They seem to have great CS!
  • ZinniaZinnia Posts: 7,339Registered Users
    HarleyCurl wrote: »
    Well, shoot, as I was typing I got an email back where he had already refunded my money! I guess our emails were crossing!

They seem to have great CS!

I agree! The pump on my GTCM was defective, so I e-mailed and received a new pump within a few days.

Can't beat the price for their HA compared to DY.

I wonder if DY's HA is plant or animal based?
    Life shrinks or expands according to one's courage. Anais Nin
  • RedCatWavesRedCatWaves Posts: 31,259Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I wonder if DY's HA is plant or animal based?

It's animal based. I think PSF's HA is unique in that it comes from plants.
    Thanks RCW. Since it is animal based, is that why it is more expensive?
    Windflower wrote: »

I always thought plant sources of HA were more expensive (the animal version comes from chicken ****-combs...easily obtained by-product of the poultry industry), so I'm kinda surprised the plant-version is less expensive.
    Windflower wrote: »

I always thought plant sources of HA were more expensive (the animal version comes from chicken ****-combs...easily obtained by-product of the poultry industry), so I'm kinda surprised the plant-version is less expensive.

:shock: I am going to stick with the PSF version. what is the ****?

I have noticed that DY is more expensive as a whole.
  • pookypooky Posts: 135Registered Users
    Ok....just so i don't have to search (lazy) could someone post a link to this PSF site or tell me the name? I wanna check out their products. I am not happy with the regimen my derm has me on. The next step will be using Accutane, and I am a little freaked out by all the nasty side effects it can cause.
    Thanks in advance!
    pooky wrote: »
    Ok....just so i don't have to search (lazy) could someone post a link to this PSF site or tell me the name? I wanna check out their products. I am not happy with the regimen my derm has me on. The next step will be using Accutane, and I am a little freaked out by all the nasty side effects it can cause.
    Thanks in advance!

psfskincare.com

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file