PSF order arrived - Question on the HA Serum dispenser

xcptnlxcptnl Posts: 15,678Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
I got my stuff on Saturday and started using it yesterday. My HA serum is in a pump dispenser - how does everyone else only get drops out. I have to be real careful with this pump because I get too much and I don't want to waste it. I don't believe I can move this to another container. Any thoughts?
Central Massachusetts

One good reason to only maintain a small circle of friends is that three out of four murders are committed by people who know the victim. ~George Carlin~

In regards to Vagazzling: They just want to get into the goods without worrying about getting scratched up by fake crystals. ~spring1onu~

Comments

• 2poodles2poodles Posts: 2,485Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I get my HA from DY and it comes in a dropper bottle....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]2Poodles :flower: Southeast PA
    fine, med porosity, normal elasticity
    Currently using the following 2 - 3 x/week:
    Living Proof Perfect Hair Day suphate-free Poo, cone-free CO and styling treatment, plus KCCC

• RedCatWavesRedCatWaves Posts: 31,259Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Practice practice practice...you'll get pretty good at just getting a tiny squirt out of it.
  • xcptnlxcptnl Posts: 15,678Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    You are so right RCW! I have already gotten better in just 3 days!
    Central Massachusetts

One good reason to only maintain a small circle of friends is that three out of four murders are committed by people who know the victim. ~George Carlin~

In regards to Vagazzling: They just want to get into the goods without worrying about getting scratched up by fake crystals. ~spring1onu~
  • ZinniaZinnia Posts: 7,339Registered Users
    xcptnl wrote: »
    My HA serum is in a pump dispenser - how does everyone else only get drops out. I have to be real careful with this pump because I get too much and I don't want to waste it. I don't believe I can move this to another container. Any thoughts?

I have the HA in the pump. One pump only gives me a small blob, about the same as with a dropper.
    Life shrinks or expands according to one's courage. Anais Nin

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file