Curly Friends Unite!

AlexandraFAlexandraF Posts: 1Registered Users
Hi All, my name is Alex and I am happy to be part of this forum now! It sure is an adventure to have long curly hair, and I am excited to share our curly-girl knowledge on this site.

I live in Denver but am from Seattle... Talk about two totally different climates! I hate my hair here, which gives me even more of an incentive to move back to Seattle! Hey, at least I am honest, I just love my hair that much. ;) The weather here is dry and my curls are boring and lack a little luster... I am not used to lack of anything with this hair, which I am sure you understand.

Looking forward to sharing hair tips!

Comments

• GettinControlGettinControl Posts: 828Registered Users
    Hello, my brother who used to live in Denver and Aurora always said it was very dry there.

Welcome to the board!
    3a/b medium/coarse combo(w/some fine strands), normal porosity, normal elasticity(strong)
    Komaza analysis 2015: medium to coarse combo(some fine strands), normal porosity, strong elasticity, healthy hair
    Goosefootprints 2013: moderately coarse with some medium; low porosity at roots, normal thru shaft, porous ends, normal elasticity
  • GretchenGretchen Administrator Posts: 10,840Administrators, Moderators Administrator
    My hair is also very weird in Denver -- practically straight!

Welcome!

Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

You are beautiful!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file