Hello, finally decided to register after lurking for a year!

BoomygrrlBoomygrrl Posts: 4,940Registered Users Curl Neophyte
I love this site. I frequent another "hairboard" on makeupalley and will continue to go there too. I've been reading the threads on this site for a year and for whatever reason, just didn't register. I started out just wanting information, but now that I'm a little more "educated" on sulfates and silicones and have been kinder to my hair, I feel like I can contribute more to the discussions. Also, I find myself still with questions from time to time.
I love wearing my hair curly. I'm a 3a, sometimes can make it look like 3b. The hair around my neck is straight, though. Strange.
I'm not totally "CG" as I use water soluble cones; I wash my hair with a gentle shampoo (no sulfates) two to three times a week; I CO wash several times a week. Sometimes I use a sulfate shampoo (with SLES) if I feel like my hair needs it. I rarely need to clarify my hair anymore.
Can't wait to contribute to the discussions!

Boomygrrl
That's right, I said it! I wear scrunchies!!

I am a sulfate washing, cone slabbing, curly lovin' s.o.b. The CG police haven't caught me yet.
:blob8:

3a/3b

Comments

• GettinControlGettinControl Posts: 828Registered Users
    Welcome!
    3a/b medium/coarse combo(w/some fine strands), normal porosity, normal elasticity(strong)
    Komaza analysis 2015: medium to coarse combo(some fine strands), normal porosity, strong elasticity, healthy hair
    Goosefootprints 2013: moderately coarse with some medium; low porosity at roots, normal thru shaft, porous ends, normal elasticity
  • GretchenGretchen Administrator Posts: 10,840Administrators, Moderators Administrator
    Thanks for joining us!

Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

You are beautiful!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file