Curlmart 15% Curly Kids Discount

EnricaEnrica Posts: 86Registered Users
Soon as I saw this I went into Curlmart and started shopping around. I noticed that even though I placed kid items in the cart they weren't discounted when I applied the code. I thought perhaps I had to shop the items directly from the Curly Kids section only. However, the Curlisto Kid Detangler I selected there didn't take the discount either, among all the other things in the cart.

I'm wondering if this is some kind of glitch I'm experiencing or if the discount is limited to only certain kid items? Please advise. :)
3c representative of a 2c-4a curly clan.
Keeping it simple, natural & sulfate free. Fan of pure oils, butters & glycerin to moisturize.

Comments

• GretchenGretchen Administrator Posts: 10,840Moderators Curl Virtuoso
    Oh, dear! It worked when I tested it, but lemme check again. Thanks so much for mentioning this.

Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

You are beautiful!
  • GretchenGretchen Administrator Posts: 10,840Moderators Curl Virtuoso
    You are right; you have to shop from the Curly Kids section to get the coupon to work, as it is applied to that category only. That's definitely something we need to have our programmer address, but for now, that's how it works.
    If it's too much hassle to "reshop," just give us a call and we'll fix you up. 888-249-9250.

Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

You are beautiful!
  • EnricaEnrica Posts: 86Registered Users
    Thx for looking into it Gretchen. It's no hassle to reshop -- I was just not getting the discount on the item I was interested in even after going into the Curly Kids section. I will get together what I need and definitely give you a call when ready. Thanks again! :)
    3c representative of a 2c-4a curly clan.
    Keeping it simple, natural & sulfate free. Fan of pure oils, butters & glycerin to moisturize.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file