? about a PSF order

frxncrlsfrxncrls Posts: 252Registered Users Curl Neophyte
I placed an order with PSF last Monday, and I have not received the "shipped" email. Does it always take this long to get an order shipped??

I am anxiously awaiting my skincare.... :)
in humidity hell south Florida or high and dry Colorado
CG since 2005
2a, 2b, 3b - fine hair, low density - low/normal porosity
washing: cj curl assurance gentle cleansing, cj daily fix, as i am coconut cowash
conditioning: cj smoothing, cj strengthening, giovanni 50/50 balance, darcy's pumpkin seed, kinky curly knot today
styling: homemade fsg, kinky curly curling custard, cj pattern pusha
pt: cj curl fix, cj repair me
avoid: humectants, polyquats

Comments

• misspammisspam Posts: 5,318Registered Users
    Hi. I ordered from PSF last week (Wed) and received my products on Friday. I couldn't believe how fast the shipping was because I never received a shipping notification either - it just showed up. So I understand how you feel. I know the company is in PA and I am next door in VA. I don't know where you're located, but maybe you will receive something today. Good luck.

I have been using the products all weekend and so far I am loving them all. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RedCatWavesRedCatWaves Posts: 31,259Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I usually get my stuff from them within a few days. I'd call them if I were you.
  • frxncrlsfrxncrls Posts: 252Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Thanks.... I shall contact them and find out why it's been a week.... I would like to know it at least shipped! It should not take a week to get a package together!
    CG since 2005
    washing: cj curl assurance gentle cleansing, cj daily fix, as i am coconut cowash
    conditioning: cj smoothing, cj strengthening, giovanni 50/50 balance, darcy's pumpkin seed, kinky curly knot today
  • KurlyKarenLeeKurlyKarenLee Posts: 1,048Registered Users
    Yeah, I'd be worried. They're usually very prompt.
    KurlyKarenLee

You can say what you want about the South, but you never hear of anyone retiring and moving North.
    My package arrived this evening. Yeah!! :)

I used the Green Tea cleanser, SA and HA.

I am confused when to use the Vit C and I have a sample of DMAE and have no idea when to use it.

But so far, I love how my skin feels!
    CG since 2005
  • misspammisspam Posts: 5,318Registered Users
    :blob7: Yay!!! I'm so happy for you. Perhaps redcatwaves will chime in, but the vit c serum is applied after your SA and before your HA. Something like this:

cleanser
    SA - wait 30 minutes
    Vit C - wait 10 minutes
    moisturizer

Good luck with your new products :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    This is what PSF told me about the shipping issue of not receiving notification -

"I did want to take a minute to explain the shipping notification, as it is causing a lot of confusion for both the cusomers and for us. Paypal is supposed to be sending shipping confirmations to our customers, regardless of the source of payment. However, despite daily phone calls on our part, these confirmations are not always being sent out. We are trying to get this problem corrected through PayPal. If you wish to contact PayPal directly to voice your opinion as to the importance of the shipment notifications being sent out, please feel free."
    CG since 2005
  • ZinniaZinnia Posts: 7,339Registered Users
    frxncrls,

it has only been two days, but what do you think of the products so far?
    Life shrinks or expands according to one's courage. Anais Nin
    Windflower wrote: »
    frxncrls,

it has only been two days, but what do you think of the products so far?

So far.... I like them! I like that I am following a routine..... I am not sure about the HA, feeling like I need to mix with oil as recommended.... but overall, I like this stuff!! Thanks for asking :)
    CG since 2005

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file