We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes.

Our latest winner is Savagegirl!

CurlyCanadian, Bomega and EllaJ have also won wonderful prizes! Will you be next? Post, like, comment, GET ACTIVE and help us get CurlTalk ENERGIZED again!

Learn more!

Can anyone recommend a good detangler?

elleceselleces Posts: 68Registered Users
I have been using good conditioners: [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/Elucence-Moisture-Balancing-Conditioner-p-39.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=elucence-elucence-moisture-balancing-conditioner]Elucence MBC[/buylink], MOP C, One Condition but I am still finding wicked knots in my hair that do not easily come out. Can you recommend a good detangling spray or conditioner that might help? I comb with my fingers generally.

Thanks!
Botticelli/3A with some waves too!

Comments

• lushaholiclushaholic Posts: 2,180Registered Users
    Uggh, I know just what you mean! I still have tangles, but find One C to be the best detangling condish, especially if using No-Poo right before! No-Poo has some detangling qualities of it's own, so together they make a great detangling combo. But yes, I still get some wicked ones sometimes, like today I actually had to take the wide-toothed comb to a couple of huge knots. Sometimes I take a little One C and mix it with water for a detangling spray in a spray bottle. :)
    3a/2c f/mii. pics added 2/3/07
    spingbannerwk6.jpghycoffeeiconuy8.gif
  • spiderlashes5000spiderlashes5000 Posts: 17,502Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Have you tried Paul Mitchell The Detangler? It's CG-friendly...if you care. It's very good, but I also think OneC is very good, so you may not like The Detangler, either.

• elleceselleces Posts: 68Registered Users
    I will have to get some more One C and mix it with water, and I will try the Detangler by Paul Mitchell. I am following CG so a CG friendly detangler is a win-win product!
    Botticelli/3A with some waves too!
  • SweetPicklesSweetPickles Posts: 850Registered Users
    Biolage Detangling Solution and a Mebco Shower Detangling Comb (from Sally's--about $2.50). My hair gets freakish tangles and both of these work really well for me.
    Hair type: Completely confused: mostly 3a, some 3b parts, and even 2 in places; very fine and thin.
    Products: Elucence clarifying & MBC; CK, F/X Curl Booster Fixative Gel (when I can find it)
  • lushaholiclushaholic Posts: 2,180Registered Users
    Yeah, I was a fan of Biolage detangler before CG, but it's got cyclomethicone and a couple of other cones in it. :(
    3a/2c f/mii. pics added 2/3/07
    spingbannerwk6.jpghycoffeeiconuy8.gif
  • RealRedNCurlyRealRedNCurly Posts: 109Registered Users
    Glycerin! The best and the cheapest, plus it's natural.
    Live Joyfully! :love5:

Empowered Living & Health Tips

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file