CurlTalk

Murphy's Law of curls, anyone?

1. Your curls will look their best on the day you've set aside to clean house.

2. Your curls will look their "worst" (any curl's better than none) on the day of your interview, ex's wedding, big date....

3. The more time spent on acheiving the perfect curly crown - the less likely you are to get it.

4. New products magically charm you until you've used enough that you can no longer return them.

5. On the day you think your hair looks like he!!, someone with straight hair will say: "Do you have naturally curl hair? OMG you're so lucky!" :flower:
2c-3a, rotate b/w:
TJ Nourish poo+condish
AG recoil
various deep condish

Comments

• curlyclaudiacurlyclaudia Posts: 416Registered Users
    On the day your curls look great, some idiot needs to touch and say "are they real?":evil1:
    3b, modified CG, short inverted bob living in Central Jersey
    Current faves: no poo, HE Hello Hydration, ck, Shea Moisture, Mixed Chicks
    PW colombia
    /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fpublic.fotki.com%2Fcurlyclaudia%2F" class="Popup

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• SunshineGrrlSunshineGrrl Posts: 3,823Registered Users
    The day your hair is big enough to take over your cubicle and/or car, someone thinks it's looks fabulous...THEN they want to touch it and see if it's as soft as it looks, therefore causing it to take over said cubicle and/or car!

• DoodlesDoodles Posts: 1,984Registered Users
    These are great!!
    2A/2B, fine, normal porosity

Growing out a pixie as of November 2013 :elephant:

Shampoo: Elucence MBS & Renpure Originals Argan Oil
    Conditioner: Elucence MBC & Renpure Originals Argan Oil
    Leave-in: CJ BeautiCurls
    Stylers: BA gel & AG Re:coil

Product Junkie that keeps falling off the wagon!:tongue3:
  • marinacurlzmarinacurlz Posts: 1,720Registered Users
    After spending what seems to be an hour styling your curls, you walk outside to have the wind blow your hair into a puff :afro:causing you to have to walk sideways through the doorway to your house so you can wrap it up in a bun and get your butt to work!:iroc:
    /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fpublic.fotki.com%2FTLGuerrero%2F" class="Popup

password: curly

3B w/3A underneath

Medium texture
    Average porosity

Crazy-picky hair; likes some oils and proteins, but not others, can tolerate some glycerin.

Current products-
    Co-wash: Suave/Vo5/TJ Refresh
    Rinse out & Leave in: Suave Tropical Coconut/Garnier Triple Nutrition
    Gel: Herbal Essences Set Me Up/Aussie Tizz No Frizz
  • CurlyBrunetteGirlCurlyBrunetteGirl Posts: 83Registered Users
    Right after you find your HG, it will be discontinued. Three times, people. Three times.
  • NotinabottleNotinabottle Posts: 303Registered Users
    you can have a week of bad hair days and hating your hair but as soon as you get a good one you forget all about it.
    3a/b Thick, dry, in need of a haircut.
    HG's: Giovannia Smooth as Silk Conditioner and Aura Hypoallergenic Gel.

Whee a fotki!/home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fpublic.fotki.com%2FNotinabottle%2F" class="Popup
  • HarleyCurlHarleyCurl Posts: 256Registered Users
    You have a good hair day but can't for the life of you remember exactly what order you put what product in the next time you do your hair! Was it the gel first....or did I rinse upside down first...LOL
  • msgibletmsgiblet Posts: 5,825Registered Users
    Your hair looks absolutely FABULOUS the day before and the day you go to get it cut! Then a week later it looks like crap again and your hairstylist is beginnning to think you're either a pathological liar or just totally insane. She does a lot of laughing, that's all I know. :laughing7:
    /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fpublic.fotki.com%2Fmsgiblet%2F" class="Popup - pw: gibber -- Pics Added 7/10/11
    Fine, Thick, Normal Porosity, Normal Elasticity

Countess Balashi of Divi Beach in the Order of the Curly Crusaders :occasion5:

If I'm Going To Have A Bad Hair Day, It Might As Well Be In Aruba!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • maryeismaryeis Posts: 43Registered Users
    You keep getting decent 2nd and even 3rd day hair while you are home from work recovering from surgery and not allowed to leave the house, and also have all the time in the world to do your hair!
    3A,fine texture,medium thickness,below shoulder length for the 1st time in 30 yrs! colored dark blonde to hide gray.
  • SunshineGrrlSunshineGrrl Posts: 3,823Registered Users
    Oh, Mary, if only I could tell you my woes in the same exact matter! Weekends around my house are spent in bed recovering from the week for the most part. Saturdays and Sundays are usually the best hair days ever. How that is possible when I'm laying down on a pillow all day?

• whatsercurlwhatsercurl Posts: 4,049Registered Users
    I love this thread! :)

You're having a perfect hair day as you leave the house. You get to work and fog rolls in. Hello pouf-ball!
    Current Products: CJ Products: CF, DF, CT, SG, AFG, CIAB AND CK is back!
    Current Experiment: S&C by D

Curl Fix and Daily Fix are my HGs :love4:

Sulphate and cone free since July 2007

wavy/curly fine texture/medium porosity/medium-low density

/home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fpublic.fotki.com%2Fwhatsercurl%2F" class="Popup

PW: wavycurly

Seek not to change the world. Rather seek to change your mind about the world.
  • Riot CrrlRiot Crrl Posts: 3,135Registered Users
    You become so superstitious that you always carry an umbrella and never sunglasses, convinced that this will ensure no rain.
  • whatsercurlwhatsercurl Posts: 4,049Registered Users
    Riot Crrl wrote: »
    You become so superstitious that you always carry an umbrella and never sunglasses, convinced that this will ensure no rain.

:laughing9:
    Current Products: CJ Products: CF, DF, CT, SG, AFG, CIAB AND CK is back!
    Current Experiment: S&C by D

Curl Fix and Daily Fix are my HGs :love4:

Sulphate and cone free since July 2007

wavy/curly fine texture/medium porosity/medium-low density

/home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fpublic.fotki.com%2Fwhatsercurl%2F" class="Popup

PW: wavycurly

Seek not to change the world. Rather seek to change your mind about the world.