Skin Care

anonymous_1037anonymous_1037 Posts: 213Registered Users
I know this is the wrong section but some many of you ladies have beautiful skin:
I know the key to great kin is through a good diet. I am eating an apple a day, increasing intake of essential fatty acids, drinking water, taking a multivitamin a day, eating oatmeal 3 times a week, exercising 3 times a week, and stretching every morning.
I use unrefined shea butter to moisturize my skin, it does a great job, but I am looking for an all natural body cleanser/soap to clean, tone, smooth out my skin, making it supple and even toned, I have skin discolorations, do you have any suggestions?
Also please tell me where you purchase it.
Thank you

Comments

• AngularScienceAngularScience Posts: 844Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I like Neutrogena's Healthy Skin with SPF 15. It's a bit heavy, so it's not too good for those that get lots of acne, but I love it.
  • southerngirlcurlssoutherngirlcurls Posts: 10Registered Users
    I use witchhazel mixed with just a little tea tree oil on my face every night to clean and tone my face. If you have delicate skin dilute it just a little. For skin color and smoothness there is a powered made by Lar`enim I use the dusk to dawn powder but they have many differnt types. Also going with out make up is a great way to impove your skin or if you dont want to go that far cutting out fondation and just using a light powder instead helps. I hope this helps :toothy7:
    Type 3A
    Natually redhair and proud of it:angel12:
    Still looking for the right product
  • waterlily716waterlily716 Posts: 781Registered Users
    There's a skin care thread on NC too. RedCatWaves (RCW) has alot of people on these natural products and everyone raves about it. But it's completely outside of my budget so...
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    3a/b low to normal porosity curls
    CG method since 2006 @:-)
    CO wash: suave naturals coconut
    rinse out CO: GVP conditioning balm
    stylers: KCNT, CK, jessicurl spiralicious
    @waterlily716 on YouTube, FB, & Twitter
    Blog: Curls and Blossoms

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights