No idea what to do with my hair now!!!

Vness_12Vness_12 Registered Users Posts: 1
So I wanted to try something NEW and cut my hair. So now it's about about up to my chin and I absolutely HATE IT. I have no clue what to do with it now. I don't want to have it blown out straight ALL THE TIME and my curls....I just don't know what to do with them now. No matter what product I use or how I dry it (air dry or difusser) they just look scraggly and dry. And since it's all one length (for the most part) my hair looks like a triangle when it's curly. Can someone PLEASE help! Anyone know of a treatment or product that promotes hair growth? LoL I have to grow this out fast, and healthy of course. And what can I do to get my curls back to there former FIERCENESS??

Tootles :)
3a hair type...colored hair but want to set myself FREE!!! Hair is in short, awkard "growing out" phase.

Comments

• HeatherDawnHeatherDawn Registered Users Posts: 300
    Do you have any combs? I used combs a lot when mine was that length. There are also a few styles HERE that might help. I do them with my curls. You can also look HERE. Hope that helps! :toothy7:
    HeatherDawn
    2C/3A
  • tmmycattmmycat Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 256
    I remember when my hair was that length ... I used a lot of little claw clips to make an updo with some strands hanging down, it was pretty cute.

for the triangle shape do you have a stylist you trust who could take away some of the bulk down there? trying to fix that with products will be an uphill battle...my hair is so thick and has the same triangle issue unless it's cut right...
    shoulder-length wavy - no shampoo/no cones
    currently experimenting with water-only washing
  • oethereal1oethereal1 Registered Users Posts: 327
    no help here, just sympathy. my hair is about the same length as yours and it's making me crazy! i have it layered from about the top of the ear down so i'm not a triangle, but aside from headbands and straightening it i can't figure out what to do either.

this stage reminds me why i had very very short hair for a long time...
  • SystemSystem Posts: 39,060 Administrator
    http://www.curly-hair-styles-magazine.com/updo-s-for-short-curly-hair-04.html

This is the one that I love the most. It's easy and doesn't take much hair to do!!

Speckla
  • HeatherDawnHeatherDawn Registered Users Posts: 300
    I love that one.... :laughing6:
    HeatherDawn
    2C/3A
  • YomYom Registered Users Posts: 1,146 Curl Novice
    Biotin has worked for me. At one point my hair grew 1,5 inch per month. But it can cause acne for some people, and it did for me. HTH!
    3A/B-ish BSL thick hair
    Modified CG since 08/10/2007
    http://public.fotki.com/Curly-Y/ (updated september 6)
    pw: currrly

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file