No longer can do ponytail!

I got quite a bit of hair cut off and now it's too short to put in ponytail. :sad8:

But all my split/dead/broken ends are gone and I can get a widetooth comb all the way through my hair without it getting snagged and pulling a ton out.

I just have to keep convincing myself that lose a little bit of length will help in the long run because long damaged hair isn't what I want.

Speckla

Comments

• CaleilaniCaleilani Registered Users Posts: 728
    Speckla,my friend it will grow back.It's healthy and you will have no problems.
    3B-3C, alittle past tailbone length,age:41 years
  • SystemSystem Posts: 39,060 Administrator
    Caleilani wrote: »
    Speckla,my friend it will grow back.It's healthy and you will have no problems.

Thank you Caleilani!

I'm actually very, very happy with it now. I hadn't intended to get so much cut off but I was in agony when the hair dresser kept getting her comb caught in my hair and I told her to cut all the really bad ends off. My hair is so much more spirally now. I had been wearing it in crown twist and it's so pretty with my curls sitting on top of my head. :toothy7: and like this http://www.curly-hair-styles-magazine.com/updo-s-for-short-curly-hair-04.html I have the perfect curls and it's long enough on top!!

Speckla
    Speckla,that style is really pretty! I know your hair loos great!! I'm glad you're happy,I'm happy for you:toothy7:
  • SystemSystem Posts: 39,060 Administrator
    Thank you!! That is such a great compliment especially from someone with great hair like yours!!

Speckla
    Thanks my friend!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file