Official "Thank You RCW" Thread!

2happy2happy Posts: 5,138Registered Users
]Thank You RCW

Sorry KKL - I wish I would have seen your thread first!
Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or hump it.....Piss on it and walk away.
Location - WI

Comments

• KurlyKarenLeeKurlyKarenLee Posts: 1,048Registered Users
    2happy wrote: »
    ]Thank You RCW

Sorry KKL - I wish I would have seen your thread first!

That's o.k. --I'll say it again!

:wav:
    THANK YOU,
    RCW!
    :wav:

p.s. My co-worker thanks you too. Her face is looking AMAZING after only 1 week of using your program!
    KurlyKarenLee

You can say what you want about the South, but you never hear of anyone retiring and moving North.
  • ZinniaZinnia Posts: 7,339Registered Users
    thank you!
    Life shrinks or expands according to one's courage. Anais Nin
  • RedCatWavesRedCatWaves Posts: 31,259Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Y'all are too kind...and SUCH good pupils. :)

I have a neighbor...with fried 3C hair and troubled skin. She would be so gorgeous, but she won't take any skin or hair advice. She uses shampoo and any-old-gel that is around. She brushes her hair. She uses SLS facial cleansers. I have to bite my tongue.
    maybe you could give her a sample pack of products as a gift for something or other...does she ever discuss her skin problems with you?
    On a different note, PSF really needs to have a sale because I am getting low on a few products. :cry:
  • RedCatWavesRedCatWaves Posts: 31,259Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Windflower wrote: »
    maybe you could give her a sample pack of products as a gift for something or other...does she ever discuss her skin problems with you?

Nah, she just complains and then quickly moves onto another subject. She's moving soon (to another house closeby), so I think I'm going to get her some hair products and a silk pillowcase as a housewarming gift. Her hair issues are MUCH bigger than her skin issues.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file