What Eye Creams or Serums

Curly Girl FlaCurly Girl Fla Posts: 1,834Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
are y'all using, if any? Just curious. Do you think a separate moisturizer/treatment is essential? I used to always use eye cream, and stopped since starting my current routine. I will apply it sometimes, but many times I just spread whatever I'm using to moisturize my face (still the Egyptian Magic, and now, my new love, Camellia Oil!)....

Comments

• shopbopshopbop Posts: 113Registered Users
    I started using dr. Patricia Wexler's 3-in-1 ant-aging eye cream. It's very emollient, and I have a lot of dryness under my eyes, as well as some fine lines. My concealer had been settling into my lines and the dryness was bad. This is a very good eye cream (Barh & Body Works sells her line). I got a 50% off next treatment purchase from them, and plan to go back this week to get Wexler's anti-aging day cream. Her line is full of peptides and natural ingredients; I think you'll find the eye cream (I believe she also has a serum or 2) very helpful. as far as dark circles go, Peter Thomas Roth's Power K Eye Rescue is supposed to be excellent, as Vitamin K treats dark circles very well.
  • KurlyKarenLeeKurlyKarenLee Posts: 1,048Registered Users
    are y'all using, if any? Just curious. Do you think a separate moisturizer/treatment is essential? I used to always use eye cream, and stopped since starting my current routine. I will apply it sometimes, but many times I just spread whatever I'm using to moisturize my face (still the Egyptian Magic, and now, my new love, Camellia Oil!)....

The only thing I'm using is a touch of Emu Oil.
    KurlyKarenLee

You can say what you want about the South, but you never hear of anyone retiring and moving North.
  • rouquinnerouquinne Posts: 13,737Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    i just use my Olay Regenerist serum. i don't buy the separate eye products.
    My blog:

http://labellatestarossa.blogspot.ca/

Little Mother of all the Roaches, President-for-Life of the MAC Harlots!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file