In One Week....

KurlyKarenLeeKurlyKarenLee Posts: 1,048Registered Users
I've had five different people quiz me about what I'm using on my face:

1. My hairdresser
2. My co-worker
3. a client
4. 2 women at my doctor's office (who previously tried to sell me Obagi)

Everyone keeps telling me what a noticeable difference there is in my skin. The client said I look like a totally different person. I finally typed up everything I'm using with the websites so I don't have to keep writing it down for people.

They all asked me where I learned all this stuff and I said, "Some lady in PA named Redcatwaves." :laughing7:

RCW, you really do need to put out your own skincare line!
KurlyKarenLee

You can say what you want about the South, but you never hear of anyone retiring and moving North.

Comments

• RedCatWavesRedCatWaves Posts: 31,259Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I've had five different people quiz me about what I'm using on my face:

1. My hairdresser
    2. My co-worker
    3. a client
    4. 2 women at my doctor's office (who previously tried to sell me Obagi)

Everyone keeps telling me what a noticeable difference there is in my skin. The client said I look like a totally different person. I finally typed up everything I'm using with the websites so I don't have to keep writing it down for people.

They all asked me where I learned all this stuff and I said, "Some lady in PA named Redcatwaves." :laughing7:

RCW, you really do need to put out your own skincare line!

See that...clear and brighten up the skin and lines don't matter as much. :) I'm very please to hear you are liking your smoother skin!
  • 2poodles2poodles Posts: 2,485Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Oh...how wonderful is that?!!! I think, in addition to your super skincare and botox, it's also attributable to your hair color. They all work beautifully together to make you shine!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]2Poodles :flower: Southeast PA
    fine, med porosity, normal elasticity
    Currently using the following 2 - 3 x/week:
    Living Proof Perfect Hair Day suphate-free Poo, cone-free CO and styling treatment, plus KCCC

• VanedaVaneda Posts: 402Registered Users
    That's so nice KurlyKarenLee!

It took about that long (a week) of me being on "the RCW program" for my husband to ask me what I had done to my face :).....I asked him what he meant and if it looked better or worse....he said "oh, definitely better!".

And my husband is such a "guy"...lol...he didn't even notice the new products in the medicine cabinet :).
    2/b-2/c - I shampoo daily with non-sulfate shampoos - right now am *loving* L'Oreal Everpure shampoo and conditioner
    For styling: homemade flax seed gel, Curl Keeper, and/or KCCC
    Current favorite product: *KCCC*!!

• KurlyKarenLeeKurlyKarenLee Posts: 1,048Registered Users
    Vaneda wrote: »

It took about that long (a week) of me being on "the RCW program" for my husband to ask me what I had done to my face :).....I asked him what he meant and if it looked better or worse....he said "oh, definitely better!".

And my husband is such a "guy"...lol...he didn't even notice the new products in the medicine cabinet :).

My husband insists that, among all of the things I have done recently, the skincare is what has made the most difference --more than the Restylane, more than the Botox.
    KurlyKarenLee

You can say what you want about the South, but you never hear of anyone retiring and moving North.
    2poodles wrote: »
    Oh...how wonderful is that?!!! I think, in addition to your super skincare and botox, it's also attributable to your hair color. They all work beautifully together to make you shine!!

Thanks, 2poodles, you're making me blush! :color:
    KurlyKarenLee

• VTmomVTmom Posts: 2,487Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Vaneda wrote: »

sadly, my husband notices nothing, good or bad, so I don't have much of a barometer. :cry:
    The smallest deed is greater than the grandest intention.

I am the master of my fate: I am the captain of my soul. (Invictus - William Ernest Henley)

Just think I used to worry 'bout things like that,
    Used to worry 'bout rich and skinny, 'til I wound up poor and fat,
    Nowadays I kind of worry where my mind's been at,
    Just think I used to worry 'bout things like that. (Delbert McClinton - I Used to Worry from Never Been Rocked Enough)
  • dc curlydc curly Posts: 46Registered Users
    I had lunch with KurlyKarenLee today and her skin looks luminous. I can't speak to the improvement cause we just met, but her skin glows.

Lunch was fun too!
    Debrah wrote: »
    I had lunch with KurlyKarenLee today and her skin looks luminous. I can't speak to the improvement cause we just met, but her skin glows.

Lunch was fun too!

Yes, we had a great time! Debrah looks incredible. Her skin is flawless and her curls really rock! I'm so jealous!
    KurlyKarenLee

• CurlyinColoradoCurlyinColorado Posts: 3,093Registered Users
    Pictures???
    2b/3a.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file