Going CG tonight!

CSteen85CSteen85 Registered Users Posts: 94
I am starting my CG routine tonight for the first time ever!
I will be clarifying with Neutrogena's Clarifying Shampoo (unless anyone has any other ideas) and I found this other product I've never seen before at Walgreen's, but it looks like it might be CG-Friendly. Could someone help me determine this?

I plan to CO wash with Suave Tropical Coconut (when I'm not clarifying) and following up with this BioInfusion Organics for Curls & Waves (with aloe & wheat protein).

Here are the ingredients:
Aqueous Extract - Water - Aqua, Aloe Vera Gel, Glycerin, Stearyl Alcohol, Castor Isostearate Succinate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Sunflower Seed Oil - Helianthus Annuus, Dipalmitoylethyl Hydroxyethylmonium Methosulfate, Behenamidopropyl Ethyldimonium Ethosulfate, Biosaccharide Gum-1 , Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Tapioca Starch, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Tocopherol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Fragrance - Parfum, Sodium Gluconate, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol, Stearyl Alcohol

Does anything look potentially harmful? It is vegan-friendly and certified organic. It also says it is free of parabens and harsh ingredients for the scalp.

Would this be suitable as a rinse-out or leave-in to follow up the Suave Tropical Conditioner CO Wash?

I'm a little lost, so any help is appreciated!

PS - It's a Walgreen's Exclusive, but it looks like a great line if this turns out to be CG friendly!

Here's a link: http://www.walgreens.com/search/sear...fusion&x=0&y=0
2C/3A-F-iii

Pics (pw: growout):
http://public.fotki.com/Csteen85/

CG since March 2nd, 2008

Currently Using:
Co-Wash: DevaCurl No Poo
Conditioner: DevaCurl One Condition or AOHR not completely rinsed out
Styling (any of the following): AG Re:coil, MOP C-Curl, La Bella Lots of Curls Gel, Angell, KCKT and/or KCCC, AG Mousse-Gel, PM Conditioning or Extra Body Sculpting Foam

Comments

• eweniqueewenique Registered Users Posts: 1,502 Curl Neophyte
    Remember that it may take 4 - 6 weeks for your scalp and hair to adjust to the curly girl routine, so be patient. It's important that your products do not have 'cones or 'xanes. And be sure to massage/scrub your scalp with your fingertips and rinse well. Then condition the length to detangle and moisturize. It will take a bit of experimenting to see which products work best for your hair, but try to get down to a once a week cowash with a water wash on other days that you wet your hair. But always use conditioner on the length. Good luck while you watch your curls reach their full potential!
    2C wavy with some spirals. CG since April 07. Medium texture and porosity.
    COs: Yes to Cucumbers
    Stylers: Miss Jessies Coily Custard, KCCC

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Live Simply. Use Soap
    www.TheLatheredLamb.com
    www.EweniqueEssentials.artfire.com

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file