RCW...How can I tell...

echokittenechokitten Posts: 1,751Registered Users
When my skin barrier is healed/corrected? Just out of curiosity. I have only this week just begun my face's "no poo" routine so I know I'm not nearly there. Plus I'm also wondering if this new routine might help with my PMS (pre and post) acne. Apologies if this has been covered already, I can't seem to get what I need from the search functions on this board yet. TIA!:)
Cincinnati Ohio>>>Coarse protein sensitive 3a, Jessicurl WDT as a leave in, Biotera gel, White Boots, PW= coffeecurls

"Man tries to exaggerate what nature has given him," Charles Darwin (1809-1882).

"Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the belief that she is beautiful." -Sophia Loren

Comments

• RedCatWavesRedCatWaves Posts: 31,259Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    echokitten wrote: »
    When my skin barrier is healed/corrected? Just out of curiosity. I have only this week just begun my face's "no poo" routine so I know I'm not nearly there. Plus I'm also wondering if this new routine might help with my PMS (pre and post) acne. Apologies if this has been covered already, I can't seem to get what I need from the search functions on this board yet. TIA!:)

Unfortunately, the skin doesn't give up it's secrets so easily. You should notice an improvement in your skin...fewer breakouts, less oil, few dry patches, less irritation, etc...in a couple/few months. And when your skin barrier is in overall better shape, things that used to make you break out (like PMS) will have less effect on it.
  • echokittenechokitten Posts: 1,751Registered Users
    Hey thanks for the quick reply...I have already noticed a marked improvement in the dry patches I have around my nose and on my chin. The HA serum with a tiny bit of jojoba oil is an amazing combo. I used the enzyme peel that I got a sample of and although I was a little wary at first because it was a little too tingly, I left it on for the entire 5 min as rec'd by the PSF site and I think I really like it. I've never used a peel before, so I wasn't sure what to expect. My skin is soft and smooth :)
    Thanks again, you're the best! I'm so grateful for your research, I have already sent your rec's and links to these threads to my mom and sister.
    Cincinnati Ohio>>>Coarse protein sensitive 3a, Jessicurl WDT as a leave in, Biotera gel, White Boots, PW= coffeecurls

"Man tries to exaggerate what nature has given him," Charles Darwin (1809-1882).

"Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the belief that she is beautiful." -Sophia Loren

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file