Giovanni Leave In

alexsmomalexsmom Registered Users Posts: 93
Hello All,

I just joined the site, but have been lurking and learning for quite some time. I know lots of people use the Giovanni Leave In, but when I tried it I didn't have much success with the creamy one. I did notice that they have a spray liquid leave in also. Has anyone used this one? Pleae post your review or suggestions for another spray leave in. Thank You.

Comments

• rainshowerrainshower Registered Users Posts: 4,420
    alexsmom wrote: »
    Hello All,

I just joined the site, but have been lurking and learning for quite some time. I know lots of people use the Giovanni Leave In, but when I tried it I didn't have much success with the creamy one. I did notice that they have a spray liquid leave in also. Has anyone used this one? Pleae post your review or suggestions for another spray leave in. Thank You.

all of their products, including the creamy leave-in and the spray left my hair crunchy. now, their smooth as silk conditioner was an excellent instant detangler, but the crunchiness that remained in my hair wasn't worth it, so i stopped using it. keep in mind that i tried these products several years ago, so if they've been reformulated for better results, i wouldn't know.
    "Dogs stink too, but I like dog stink." ~ rileyb
  • Mo_Gemini22Mo_Gemini22 Registered Users Posts: 485
    Hello All,

Sorry to hear you did not have success with Giovanni Leave In. I LOVE because it really makes my hair soft and easy to come through after washing. What was it about the conditioner you didn't like?
    Last relaxer - July 07
    BC - 8/2/08
    4B headband-holic
    Products in rotation (too many!):
    Shampoo - Giovanni Smooth as Silk, Giovanni Tea Tree
    Condish - Giovanni Smooth as Silk, Trader Joe Nourish Spa
    Leave in - Sheamoisture Curl Milk, KCNT, Giovanni Direct
    Deep Treatment - Apoghee Two Step Protein Treatment, Giovanni Nutrafix
    Moisturizers - Carefree Curl Gold Spray
    Stylers - Sheamoisture Curl Smoothie
  • mariag002mariag002 Registered Users Posts: 3,557 Curl Neophyte
    I went to GNC today and bought a bottle of Giovanni conditioner for...get this.. $1.02!!!! It was the last bottle that was on sale. Its the Giovanni Magnetic Restruxturing Conditioner. They had other Giovanni products on sale, but this was the cheapest. They also had a huge bottle of grapeseed oil, but I didn't buy it yet.
    - Maria

Big Chop: 9/23/07
    Relaxer free for almost 5 years!

• jsocurleighjsocurleigh Registered Users Posts: 265
    *AVEDA Cosmetology Graduate*
    *DEVA Trained Stylist*

4a*reformed PJ* mixologist*twistologist*extremely hair obsessed
    Twitter/@JayeEllis
  • mariag002mariag002 Registered Users Posts: 3,557 Curl Neophyte
    YET! ahahahaaha I almost went back today to get it.

My daughter is having a baby in 2 months so I bought a gazillion dollars worth of baby clothes instead.
    - Maria

Big Chop: 9/23/07
    Relaxer free for almost 5 years!

• foxycus02foxycus02 Registered Users Posts: 918
    Hello All,

Hey Alex, I haven't tried their spray leave in but you can add some honey to the reg and it will make it more moisturizing. Also, you dont have to buy a separate leave in. just take a tiny dab of your favorite condish and it will work well.
    If you insist on a spray take your fave condish and mix it with water in a spray bottle.

rockin' to the tune of her own beat...

comic-p.jpg
  • D_MarieD_Marie Registered Users Posts: 150
    I use the direct leave-in...I love it. But I also bought a spray last week I think it's called vitapro infusion or something like that. It feels the same as the direct but it's watery.
    www.instagram.com/enliytenme
    3c/4a
    Shea Moisture JBCO shampoo
    Trader Joes Nourish Spa Conditioner
    Mielle Organics Protein Conditioner
    Camille Rose Almond Jai Twisting Butter (moisturizer)
    The Main Choice 3 in 1
    True by Made Beautiful leave in and hair butter
    Sweet almond oil
    As I Am Curling Jelly
    :toothy7:
  • alexsmomalexsmom Registered Users Posts: 93
    Thanks for the suggestions.

D_Marie.....the vita-pro infusion is the spray that I was planning to try. This weekend I started using my Just Drenched Conditioner from Curls by Sistersmith, as a leave in. It seems to be working well thus far.

Thanks again.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file