Is Bare Minerals better than Laura mercier?

kola626kola626 Posts: 117Registered Users
Ladies,

I've been using Bare Minerals for over 2 yrs now and I like it but I was told by a friend that Laura Mericer has a mineral powder foundation that is better then Bare Minerals. I just wanted to know if there are any ladies out there that use any of these products, so I can decide whether or not I should change to Laura Mericer or stick to Bare Minerals?

Bare Minerals vs. Laura mercier ?
HairType: 3A & 3B Fine hair w/color.
Shampoo: Giovanni TT Poo
Condish: Suave Color Care
Condish Method: HEHH
DT: Virgin Coconut Oil
My hair LOVES Proteins!!!!:wav:
Love head massages

Comments

• 2poodles2poodles Posts: 2,485Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I have the Laura Mercier mineral foundation and like it better than Bare Minerals, but switched to Jane Iredale's mineral foundation compact in October. I love the Jane Iredale's compact -- because it comes packaged like pressed powder and isn't all loose but applies with a brush just like regular mineral make-up. I love that it's not all messy - but covers and blends beautifully. I heard about it from someone on one of these boards - and owe her a great big thanks!! It's a bit pricey, but it's also the only foundation (mineral or otherwise) that I will re-purchase once it's gone.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]2Poodles :flower: Southeast PA
    fine, med porosity, normal elasticity
    Currently using the following 2 - 3 x/week:
    Living Proof Perfect Hair Day suphate-free Poo, cone-free CO and styling treatment, plus KCCC

• memesmemes Posts: 785Registered Users
    I also like the pressed Jane Iredale minerals....they are just so much easier to deal with for me. I actually like all the JI stuff I've tried.

M
    3A, fine but thick, low porosity, low to medium resilience, protein sensitive but not to silk

Favorites: Anything from Curly Kinks...their system is my new holy grail. Still liking Juice Organics Orange and TJ Refresh Conditioners as all purpose co-wash and rinse outs.
  • xcptnlxcptnl Posts: 15,678Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    2poodles wrote: »
    I have the Laura Mercier mineral foundation and like it better than Bare Minerals, but switched to Jane Iredale's mineral foundation compact in October. I love the Jane Iredale's compact -- because it comes packaged like pressed powder and isn't all loose but applies with a brush just like regular mineral make-up. I love that it's not all messy - but covers and blends beautifully. I heard about it from someone on one of these boards - and owe her a great big thanks!! It's a bit pricey, but it's also the only foundation (mineral or otherwise) that I will re-purchase once it's gone.

I hate the messy of other mineral makeup and that makes me not even use it - I will have to check this out!!
    Central Massachusetts

One good reason to only maintain a small circle of friends is that three out of four murders are committed by people who know the victim. ~George Carlin~

In regards to Vagazzling: They just want to get into the goods without worrying about getting scratched up by fake crystals. ~spring1onu~

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file