My turn RCW- Product order?

2happy2happy Posts: 5,138Registered Users
Since you've answered this for a jillion others on these boards, I was hoping you wouldn't mind answering it again.
Here's the stuff I ordered (or already have). What order (with delays) do I apply?
BHA 2% (for blackheads on my nose)
browtox - for the one deep crater line across my forehead.
DMAE gel
Moisturizer (balancing oil & HA serum when needed)
Vit. C
Retin A

I'm cleansing with Green Tea Milk and will be switching to Gentle Cleansing Castile when the weather changes. I'm also using my clarisonic daily. I already know to do these first. :thumright:
Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or hump it.....Piss on it and walk away.
Location - WI

Comments

  • RedCatWavesRedCatWaves Posts: 31,259Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    2happy wrote: »
    Since you've answered this for a jillion others on these boards, I was hoping you wouldn't mind answering it again.
    Here's the stuff I ordered (or already have). What order (with delays) do I apply?
    BHA 2% (for blackheads on my nose)
    browtox - for the one deep crater line across my forehead.
    DMAE gel
    Moisturizer (balancing oil & HA serum when needed)
    Vit. C
    Retin A

    I'm cleansing with Green Tea Milk and will be switching to Gentle Cleansing Castile when the weather changes. I'm also using my clarisonic daily. I already know to do these first. :thumright:


    I haven't used Browtox myself...let me know how that goes for you, please. "Muscle inhibitors" are to be used first, on clean, dry skin, so that would go before anything else, and should really only go on the deep line you're trying to correct, not all over the face. PLEASE remember to go slow with Retin-A. Start that at once a week and build up slowly. We don't want you to be a molting snake. Keep the acids away from eyes, although DMAE can go in the eye area. Vit C is an AM product, no need to use that evenings. Since the DMAE and BHA are both acidic with similar pH's, you can use them consecutively with the same 30 minute wait for both. As always, if you get too dry, back off and work slower:

    AM
    Cleanse
    Browtox - wait 5
    DMAE - wait 30
    Vit C - wait 10
    Oil/HA
    makeup/sunscreen

    PM
    Cleanse
    Browtox - wait 5
    DMAE
    BHA - combined wait 30
    Retin-A
    Oil/HA
  • 2happy2happy Posts: 5,138Registered Users
    I'm really just planning on using the browtox in that one deep wrinkle. I'm not really expecting any great things to happen, but figured - what the hell - I'm already spending a small fortune! :compress:
    The only new items for me are the browtox, the DMAE, and the BHA. I just wasn't sure how to combine everything. I've been using the retin A for quite a while and I'm only up to 3-4 days a week. It is drying.

    I put the Vit. C right up under my eyes and at the crows feet - yay or nay?
    Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or hump it.....Piss on it and walk away.
    Location - WI
  • RedCatWavesRedCatWaves Posts: 31,259Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I put the Vit. C right up under my eyes and at the crows feet - yay or nay?


    Oh yes, definitely, right up to the lashline.
  • 2happy2happy Posts: 5,138Registered Users
    As always, thanks - your the best! :notworthy::queen:
    Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or hump it.....Piss on it and walk away.
    Location - WI
  • 2happy2happy Posts: 5,138Registered Users
    A few more questions and thoughts.

    You always say to use moisturizer only when needed (for us oily people). Do you still use H.A. serum without the emu if you don't need to be moisturized? Does that question even make sense? Um....is HA serum part of your daily routine even if you aren't using emu?

    I bought more vit. c serum since I was placing an order, but I don't need it yet. Should I store it in the refrigerator until I'm ready to use it? What about the little bottle of ferulic acid? Frige also or just cabinet?

    Speaking of ferulic acid - since I have 2 bottles (ferulic acid), what else do I have that I could add it to? Anything?

    I got a sample of phytonutriv lightening serum - which is great since I happen to have an age spot I'd like to fade. It says to use twice a day, but where would it go in my line up?

    They gave me a bottle of StimuCoil C Intensive Eye Serum. Where does that go in my routine and when?
    Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or hump it.....Piss on it and walk away.
    Location - WI
  • ZinniaZinnia Posts: 7,339Registered Users
    2happy wrote: »
    They gave me a bottle of StimuCoil C Intensive Eye Serum. Where does that go in my routine and when?

    You received a full size bottle of the StimuCoil C Intensive Eye Serum, not just a sample? Was there a special that I missed?
    Life shrinks or expands according to one's courage. Anais Nin
  • RedCatWavesRedCatWaves Posts: 31,259Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    2happy wrote: »
    A few more questions and thoughts.

    You always say to use moisturizer only when needed (for us oily people). Do you still use H.A. serum without the emu if you don't need to be moisturized? Does that question even make sense? Um....is HA serum part of your daily routine even if you aren't using emu?

    I bought more vit. c serum since I was placing an order, but I don't need it yet. Should I store it in the refrigerator until I'm ready to use it? What about the little bottle of ferulic acid? Frige also or just cabinet?

    Speaking of ferulic acid - since I have 2 bottles (ferulic acid), what else do I have that I could add it to? Anything?

    I got a sample of phytonutriv lightening serum - which is great since I happen to have an age spot I'd like to fade. It says to use twice a day, but where would it go in my line up?

    They gave me a bottle of StimuCoil C Intensive Eye Serum. Where does that go in my routine and when?



    No, I really don't use HA unless I'm using emu along with it. I was pretty darn dry this winter from all the DMAE I was trying to use, so I've done a lot of HA/emu moisturizing. I think come spring/summer, I won't hardly have to use it at all.

    Yes, the Vit C and ferulic can go in the fridge. I'm not sure where you can use the extra ferulic though. They say you have to dilute it, but I doubt it would go well with something that is non-acidic.

    Here's where I would put those new products:

    AM
    Cleanse
    Browtox - wait 5

    Phytonutritive lightening serum

    DMAE - combined wait 30
    Vit C - wait 10
    Stimucoll eye serum
    Oil/HA
    makeup/sunscreen

    PM
    Cleanse
    Browtox - wait 5
    Phytonutritive lightening serum
    DMAE
    BHA - combined wait 30
    Retin-A
    Oil/HA
  • 2happy2happy Posts: 5,138Registered Users
    Windflower wrote: »
    2happy wrote: »
    They gave me a bottle of StimuCoil C Intensive Eye Serum. Where does that go in my routine and when?

    You received a full size bottle of the StimuCoil C Intensive Eye Serum, not just a sample? Was there a special that I missed?

    Yes, full size!! I don't know if it was an error or what. It's not listed on my invoice, I wasn't charged for it. But, however it got in there, I'll happily accept it!
    Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or hump it.....Piss on it and walk away.
    Location - WI
  • memesmemes Posts: 785Registered Users
    Me too....at first I thought it was a mistake but the rest of my order was there so I think they are just trying to promote their products. It's a very generous sample though!

    M
    3A, fine but thick, low porosity, low to medium resilience, protein sensitive but not to silk

    Favorites: Anything from Curly Kinks...their system is my new holy grail. Still liking Juice Organics Orange and TJ Refresh Conditioners as all purpose co-wash and rinse outs.
  • 2happy2happy Posts: 5,138Registered Users
    Promote away PSF!!! And of course, I'm using it, so if I love it, they will benefit! Good company.
    Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or hump it.....Piss on it and walk away.
    Location - WI
  • memesmemes Posts: 785Registered Users
    Yup...so far, I am really impressed with PSF and their products.

    M
    3A, fine but thick, low porosity, low to medium resilience, protein sensitive but not to silk

    Favorites: Anything from Curly Kinks...their system is my new holy grail. Still liking Juice Organics Orange and TJ Refresh Conditioners as all purpose co-wash and rinse outs.
  • 2happy2happy Posts: 5,138Registered Users
    I haven't used Browtox myself...let me know how that goes for you, please.

    I've used it twice a day for a month in my deep wrinkle on my forehead. I don't really think it did much. It may be a little softer, but that's about it. It's possible someone with very fine lines might get some improvement.
    I did take a before picture, so I suppose I should take another (then find the old one) and compare.
    Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or hump it.....Piss on it and walk away.
    Location - WI

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file