yoga pants for infants

subbrocksubbrock Posts: 8,212Registered Users
anyone know where i can find some?

Comments

• wild~hairwild~hair Posts: 9,890Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Couldn't they just wear regular leggings?

Yoga pants with wicking properties would probably be overkill on a babe, no? :laughing9:
  • medussamedussa Posts: 12,993Registered Users
    I'm intrigued. Why yoga pants?

If you mean stretch material, I got these stretchy pants for C when she was around your daughter's age. I got them at Target.
  • webjockeywebjockey Posts: 2,786Registered Users
    babystyle.com

american apparel (called karate pant)

a little pricier, but well made organic products:
    katequinnorganics.com
    hello.world.
  • DarkAngelDarkAngel Posts: 2,671Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    If you just mean stretch pants, Tea Collection makes a lot of nice little girl ones. You find them at smaller boutiques. I think I might have seen the clothes at Bloomingdale's too.
    image.php?type=2&o=5&c=1&date=2009-10-07&babyname=Sebastian

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." -- Theodor Seuss Geisel
  • MunchyMunchy Posts: 5,206Registered Users Curl Novice
    I have some leggings for LO that were from Babies R Us. Although she's got chunky legs so we have to go up a size bigger than her regular clothes. I also have knit pants from old navy. I think they were like $5 each.
  • medussamedussa Posts: 12,993Registered Users
    These are the pants I got at Target. They were about $3 dollars. They're made by Circo. They're stretch material, like yoga pants.

dfawli.jpg
  • subbrocksubbrock Posts: 8,212Registered Users
    thanks...i'll have to check those links out.

medussa- the ones you pictured are what i had in mind.

majerle has "comfy" pants but they dont look as cute with alot of her shirts because theyre of the cut of the legs. i prefer the look of the bootcut pants over the straight leg pants. its trivial, i know. but theyre cuter!!!
  • webjockeywebjockey Posts: 2,786Registered Users
    I agree that the boot cut pants are cuter. I'm quite picky about baby-wear. The only time that a cutsey looking animal graces Lex's chest is if my hubby buys it behind my back.:argue:
    hello.world.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file