Dryish ends?

kimmyckimmyc Posts: 551Registered Users
What do you do if your ends look or feel a little dry? Just wondering, thanks! :)
2b/3a, primarily use Jessicurl and DevaCurl products, Curls Hair Tea conditioner and various gels. I'm modified CG-ish since 5/04.

Comments

• lushaholiclushaholic Posts: 2,180Registered Users
    Answered you in the 3a forum, but I would try [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/Jessicurl-Oil-Blend-for-Softer-Hair-p-338.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=Jessicurl-Oil-Blend-for-Softer-Hair]Jessicurl's oil blend for softer hair[/buylink] (I was thinking you have this?), otherwise Avocado oil on the ends overnight, or CurlyBrunette's Shea It Ain't So on the ends as a leave-in. :)
    3a/2c f/mii. pics added 2/3/07
    spingbannerwk6.jpghycoffeeiconuy8.gif
  • kimmyckimmyc Posts: 551Registered Users
    Thanks Lush. I wasn't clear enough, I meant when I'm doing 2nd or 3rd day hair, you know how the ends sometimes get a litte dry looking and frazzled? What do you do then?
    2b/3a, primarily use Jessicurl and DevaCurl products, Curls Hair Tea conditioner and various gels. I'm modified CG-ish since 5/04.
  • lushaholiclushaholic Posts: 2,180Registered Users
    You mean if you're getting ready to go out? In that case I would still use a little bit of CB's shea leave-in (I use it on dry hair all the time), or the Karite Nut Curl Milk might help as well. I guess I would only put the oils in if it were overnight or if I weren't going anywhere.
    3a/2c f/mii. pics added 2/3/07
    spingbannerwk6.jpghycoffeeiconuy8.gif
  • SystemSystem Posts: 39,060 Administrator
    I scrunch in a little conditioner like EMB, [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/Jessicurl-Aloeba-Daily-Conditioner-p-104.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=jessicurl-aloeba-daily-conditioner]Aloeba[/buylink] or the new Curls Moisturizer. Then I use less than a pea size amount of Jane Carter Nourish & Shine. It is wonderful and you only need a very little bit so it lasts forever. I will have to try SIAS now too Lush. :D
  • gryantmarch2stepgryantmarch2step Posts: 454Registered Users
    kimmyc wrote:
    What do you do if your ends look or feel a little dry? Just wondering, thanks! :)

I PM'd you if you're interested in Jane Carter Nourish & Shine. I was looking to get rid of mine.
    3B~Botticelli/3C~ Corkicelli~Blonde
    Faves: B&A Gel, BRHG, ReCoil, KC Knot Today, Curl Junkie CCCC

PW: dmbcurls
  • kimmyckimmyc Posts: 551Registered Users
    kimmyc wrote:

I PM'd you if you're interested in Jane Carter Nourish & Shine. I was looking to get rid of mine.

Just PM'd you back. :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file