Hyaluronic acid, how much to use?

internetchickinternetchick Posts: 6,191Registered Users
Anything with acid in the name makes me nervous. :lol: I don't want to over do it. I already have emu oil.

Comments

• 2poodles2poodles Posts: 2,485Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Mine comes in a dropper bottle and I use one *blop* of it. It's not harsh at all - actually very soothing and moisturizing. You'll love it!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]2Poodles :flower: Southeast PA
    fine, med porosity, normal elasticity
    Currently using the following 2 - 3 x/week:
    Living Proof Perfect Hair Day suphate-free Poo, cone-free CO and styling treatment, plus KCCC

• internetchickinternetchick Posts: 6,191Registered Users
    Thanks! :)
  • KurlyKarenLeeKurlyKarenLee Posts: 1,048Registered Users
    I use three drops of hyaluronic acid and 2 drops of Emu oil.
    KurlyKarenLee

You can say what you want about the South, but you never hear of anyone retiring and moving North.
  • spring1onuspring1onu Posts: 16,528Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Mines in a pump bottle and I use one pump and two drops of jojoba oil.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

spring-smiley.gif?1292867680

Byron,GA> Charleston, SC> Jacksonville, FL> Guilford, CT> Rohnert Park, CA! A southern drawl in sunny Cali! . :D
    The amount of time from slipping on the peel and landing on the pavement is exactly one bananosecond.
    I do have a secret yen for pink in unexpected places. ~ninja dog
    I've decided that I'll never get down to my original weight, and I'm OK with that--After all, 8 pounds 2 oz. is just not realistic.
  • neuf08neuf08 Posts: 3Registered Users
    Instead of applying hyaluronic acid to my hair, I actually take it in pill form as a supplement. Hyaluronic acid has sooo many health benefits, that I prefer to take it that way so more than just my hair can benefit from it. It's also a really cost effective way to take it. HA is great for hair and skin (for skin it'll restore moistire and elasticity, reduce wrinkles, and help plump it up), and it's also great for joint health. You of course won't notice an immediate difference in your hair as you do when you ap[ply something to it, but it makes a difference over time.
  • MixedUpCurlyChickMixedUpCurlyChick Posts: 2,568Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I'm reviving this thread to ask if people are using this mainly for fine lines/wrinkles...and well...does it work? lol
    comic-p.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file