Oh boy...(possible TMI)

nynaeve77nynaeve77 Posts: 7,135Registered Users Curl Novice
I've been on my period this week. As those of you with little kiddos know, there is no privacy in the bathroom. I've tried to be discreet with my feminine hygiene products, but of course, my daughter still notices.

Well, cut to tonight. I heard her rummaging around in my back bathroom. I went in to see what she was doing, and out she trotted with a pantyliner between her legs (over the top of her jammies). I almost died with laughter. That girl is crazy!
"Maybe Lucy's right. Of all the Charlie Browns in the world, you're the Charlie Browniest."--Linus, A Charlie Brown Christmas

My fotki: http://public.fotki.com/nynaeve77/
Password: orphanannie

Comments

• RedCatWavesRedCatWaves Posts: 31,259Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Awww...she just wants to be like mommy.

Kids gravitate to that stuff. I "lost" 2 Diva cups due to a little boy who probably stuffed them into a lego structure or used them to dig in the yard with his dump truck.
  • nynaeve77nynaeve77 Posts: 7,135Registered Users Curl Novice
    Hmm...maybe your Diva cups are with my good kabuki brush...
    "Maybe Lucy's right. Of all the Charlie Browns in the world, you're the Charlie Browniest."--Linus, A Charlie Brown Christmas

My fotki: http://public.fotki.com/nynaeve77/
    Password: orphanannie
  • PhDCowPhDCow Posts: 1,621Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I've had to explain that they're my "lady pads."
    God doesn't give special kids to special parents. He takes ordinary, imperfect people, and gifts them with his greatest treasures. And therein, he creates special parents.

• Brown_Eyed_GirlBrown_Eyed_Girl Posts: 1,353Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    We got a sample pad in the mail one time, and one of my brothers put it on.
  • Oregano  (formerly babywavy)Oregano (formerly babywavy) Posts: 5,297Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    My daughter stuck panty liners all over her clothes one day.

She found a package of pads from after I had Bella and asked them what they were. I thought for a minute and I just told her "Women use them when they grow up and get their period". She said "okay" and moved on, so apparently that was enough info to satisfy her for now! :thumright:
    ~ the artist formerly known as babywavy ~

Please excuse any typos. For the time being, we are blaming it on my computer.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file