RCW-- Traveling with PSF products

LilahLilah Posts: 916Registered Users
I'm doing really good on my PSF regime and I love all my new products. I'm going to WI this weekend and I'm hesitant to bring my psf castille cleanser (I've never had success with traveling with pump bottles). I'm going to bring the Vit C and the BHA though.

My question is what would you recommend for cleaning my face for that duration? A travel size face soap, water, microfiber washcloth, something else?

I'm sure this is REALLY silly question-- I just don't want to back-track on the progress of my skin:)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comments

• RedCatWavesRedCatWaves Posts: 31,259Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Lilah wrote: »
    I'm doing really good on my PSF regime and I love all my new products. I'm going to WI this weekend and I'm hesitant to bring my psf castille cleanser (I've never had success with traveling with pump bottles). I'm going to bring the Vit C and the BHA though.

My question is what would you recommend for cleaning my face for that duration? A travel size face soap, water, microfiber washcloth, something else?

I'm sure this is REALLY silly question-- I just don't want to back-track on the progress of my skin:)

I don't like traveling with pump bottles either. Just transfer a little PSF cleanser to another bottle. You won't need much, just a tiny travel-size bottle.
  • 2happy2happy Posts: 5,138Registered Users
    I have these itty bitty little cups. Think of those little round plastic cups that were all hooked together with your paint for water colors/paint by numbers when we were little (or old and board :wink:).
    That's what I use.
    Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or hump it.....Piss on it and walk away.
    Location - WI
  • Brown_Eyed_GirlBrown_Eyed_Girl Posts: 1,353Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    If you don't have any, you can get travel-sized bottles at WM or Sally's. I like to keep travel-sized containers of poo, co, facewash, etc. in a little bag so that I'm always ready to go.
  • LilahLilah Posts: 916Registered Users
    Very good ideas-- thanks everyone!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file