preggo curlies - when are you due?

sundaysunday Posts: 535Registered Users
I can't do the ticker math...

I am due August 11.
3 something
fotki pw: sunday

Comments

• marielle448marielle448 Posts: 1,823Registered Users
    9/20 but that's based on a typical 28 day cycle and not mine. My pattern is 10+ days so I'm guessing 9/30.
  • iris427iris427 Posts: 6,002Registered Users
    September 5
    3027585431_55b6195e50_s.jpg3028374752_0df4d81a1b_s.jpg3028422696_8dcef38baa_s.jpg
    TickerTicker.aspx?&TT=bdy&TT1=bdy&CL=29&CT=&CG=F&O=m_nestbirds&T=t_b14&D=20080913&M1=&D1=2009&T2=&T1=Baby+Iris&CC=0&CO=&step=5&radio=A
  • Brown_Eyed_GirlBrown_Eyed_Girl Posts: 1,353Registered Users
    June 2 officially, but I was on a 5 week cycle at the time, so my unoffical due date is June 9.
  • SigiSigi Posts: 2,379Registered Users
    August 28, but they said that since I'll be having a repeat csection they'll do it a week early unless I go into labor on my own before then.
  • deedlesdeedles Posts: 2,466Registered Users
    sunday wrote: »
    I can't do the ticker math...

I am due August 11.

Yeah More August Babies!!! Liam is august 8 Congrats Mommies

~d
    Liam: 6 years old
    Colin: 3 years old
  • puffinpuffin Posts: 205Registered Users
    I'm due Sept 27!
  • geekygeeky Posts: 4,995Registered Users
    March 22.

Eek
    To Trenell, MizKerri and geeky:
    I pray none of you ever has to live in a communist state.

Geeky is my hero. She's the true badass. The badass who doesn't even need to be a badass. There aren't enough O's in cool to describe her.
  • AmnerisAmneris Posts: 15,117Registered Users
    Aw, geeky, you could have a first day of spring baby!

Puffin, I didn't know you were expecting #2! Congrats!
    Get used to me. Black, confident, cocky; my name, not yours; my religion, not yours; my goals, my own; get used to me. -Muhammad Ali

.png

534Pm5.png

Amneris wrote: »
    Puffin, I didn't know you were expecting #2! Congrats!

Thanks Amneris!
    Sigi wrote: »
    August 28, but they said that since I'll be having a repeat csection they'll do it a week early unless I go into labor on my own before then.

Just curious, what's the logic in doing it a week early? Is there a danger if you go into labor?
    3027585431_55b6195e50_s.jpg3028374752_0df4d81a1b_s.jpg3028422696_8dcef38baa_s.jpg
    TickerTicker.aspx?&TT=bdy&TT1=bdy&CL=29&CT=&CG=F&O=m_nestbirds&T=t_b14&D=20080913&M1=&D1=2009&T2=&T1=Baby+Iris&CC=0&CO=&step=5&radio=A
  • medussamedussa Posts: 12,993Registered Users
    Congrats, Puffin! :blob7:
  • geekygeeky Posts: 4,995Registered Users
    puffin wrote: »
    I'm due Sept 27!

:blob7:
    To Trenell, MizKerri and geeky:
    I pray none of you ever has to live in a communist state.

Geeky is my hero. She's the true badass. The badass who doesn't even need to be a badass. There aren't enough O's in cool to describe her.
  • SweetPicklesSweetPickles Posts: 850Registered Users
    Official due date is May 5, but like Sigi, the date might be a week or so early, if I've decided to go with a scheduled c-section as opposed to trying for a VBAC. I'm currently still undecided (and am having a ton of anxiety over the decision...).
    Hair type: Completely confused: mostly 3a, some 3b parts, and even 2 in places; very fine and thin.
    Products: Elucence clarifying & MBC; CK, F/X Curl Booster Fixative Gel (when I can find it)
    iris427 wrote: »
    Sigi wrote: »

Just curious, what's the logic in doing it a week early? Is there a danger if you go into labor?

I think it's just the hospital procedure. After my failed VBAC attempt the doc came in and said he could see the baby when he made the incision (is that called a window?), and recommended not to try to have a VBAC again. I don't know if there's a danger to rupture if I go to or past term. I've only had one appointment, so I've plenty of time to ask questions. This early though I'm not too concerned.
    Congrats, Puffin!
    Thanks everyone! We're so excited... but I'm already dreading being hugely pregnant during summer. :compress:
  • cosmicflycosmicfly Posts: 1,814Registered Users
    May 17 (based on my LMP), May 20 (based on my cycle length), or May 22 (based on when I got a positive HPT).

So mid to late May- hopefully later, mostly because daddy's away and won't be back until May 19 or 20 :neutral:.
  • deezee02deezee02 Posts: 1,509Registered Users
    Puffin, I was just as pregnant as you are going to be (S was due Sept 23).
    It was not bad at all, just stock up on tank tops and skirts (or shorts). And have the air conditioner and fans ready!
    58eCm4.png
    SCxkm4.png

Come swag with me!
  • FieryCurlsFieryCurls Posts: 2,904Registered Users
    Approximately June 22!!
    2qhtm5.png

WNckm6.png
    deezee02 wrote: »
    And have the air conditioner and fans ready!

Like Father of the Bride 2...

You must watch that if you haven't seen it already.
  • jcejce Posts: 507Registered Users
    March 3, but I'd be happy if this baby showed up any day now. I'm getting quite uncomfortable.
    3b/c normally, 3a/b in the winter

• sarah42sarah42 Posts: 4,034Registered Users
    July 6. Also not looking forward to being very pregnant during the hot months. If this pregnancy turns out like my first one, the baby will be 1-2 weeks late.
    ehLB.jpg
    Thanks everyone! We're so excited... but I'm already dreading being hugely pregnant during summer. :compress:

Ugh, same here!

:icescream:
  • sundaysunday Posts: 535Registered Users

I, too am having a repeat c-section. I don't know why they do it a week early. I'd actually rather wait until as close to my due date as possible b/c my son was so little.
    I want this baby to have as much time as possible to fatten up. Also, it would work out better for my maternity leave.
    3 something
    fotki pw: sunday
  • medussamedussa Posts: 12,993Registered Users
    I've had 3 July babies and it wasn't bad at all. I loved being able to go outside to enjoy the sun and fresh air with my babies. It's also fun to have their birthday parties out in the backyard when they're young.
  • inheritedcurlsinheritedcurls Posts: 2,954Registered Users
    medussa wrote: »
    I've had 3 July babies and it wasn't bad at all. I loved being able to go outside to enjoy the sun and fresh air with my babies. It's also fun to have their birthday parties out in the backyard when they're young.

I agree. The good thing about summer babies is you don't have to worry as much about all the winter viruses, colds, coughs, etc.

I agree. The good thing about summer babies is you don't have to worry as much about all the winter viruses, colds, coughs, etc.

I am happy about that and having time to take my baby out in the nice weather before winter hits.
  • KaiaKaia Posts: 8,815Registered Users

I had my baby in December, but we had 80+ degree weather all fall last year. I was completely miserable all summer/fall, and I wasn't used to it because I'm usually very cold natured and never complain about the hot/humid summers. My advice is wear dresses. They give lots of ventilation and look super cute on pregnant women.

Now that I've had the baby and I'm freezing all the time again, I kind of miss having that internal heater.
    *Poster formerly known as Bailey422*

Here's all you have to know about men and women: women are crazy, men are stupid. And the main reason women are crazy is that men are stupid. ~ George Carlin
  • cosmicflycosmicfly Posts: 1,814Registered Users
    iris427 wrote: »

I am happy about that and having time to take my baby out in the nice weather before winter hits.

I am SO excited about all of this this time around. Especially the outdoor birthday parties!
    When I was a kid, I always wished I had a summer birthday like my brother so that I could have my party on the actual day of my birthday instead of waiting for the weekend, and so that I could get presents two times of the year instead of one month apart. :laughing7: