Mandelic Acid

SarahstarzsSarahstarzs Posts: 31Registered Users
Does anyone have any experience using mandelic acid? I started using 10% mandelic acid from Garden of Wisdom, PSF Gentle Cleansing Castile, and Paula's Choice 1% BHA all at the same time several months ago and my skin has cleared up considerably. Right now I use the mandelic acid in the morning and the BHA in the evening.
I am going to order some 2% BHA from PSF.
I am wondering if I should drop the mandelic acid and use the BHA am and pm. Thanks!

Comments

• RedCatWavesRedCatWaves Posts: 31,259Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Does anyone have any experience using mandelic acid? I started using 10% mandelic acid from Garden of Wisdom, PSF Gentle Cleansing Castile, and Paula's Choice 1% BHA all at the same time several months ago and my skin has cleared up considerably. Right now I use the mandelic acid in the morning and the BHA in the evening.
    I am going to order some 2% BHA from PSF.
    I am wondering if I should drop the mandelic acid and use the BHA am and pm. Thanks!

I use some Vivant Mandelic Acid 15% occasionally. It's a nice acid for keeping pores clear, but I think it's similar to using a good quality BHA from PSF or DY, so you should be able to substitute BHA twice a day instead of the mandelic.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file