Give me your thoughts on my hair type

InfraredheadInfraredhead Registered Users Posts: 335
Just wondering if you could check out these pics and tell me if I am a 2. I took this today because there is so much darn humidity in the air and the weather seems to be that way the majority of the time here in Texas. I tried to compare pics with other people, but it is always good to get a second opinion. I hope this link works..first time using Fokti.

http://public.fotki.com/Redrox/
Mod CG since April of 2007.

Comments

• winifredwinifred Registered Users Posts: 295
    You have beautiful hair! It looks like 2b to me.
  • hopetocurlhopetocurl Registered Users Posts: 1,280
    Looks like a 2 to me. I like the red!
    Currently, using JC HCC, Too Shea, CK and CCSS, RR or LOOB or MOP-C.
    CK is the one!!

as of 6/17/10 - I have to add Joico!

Pics at: http://public.fotki.com/hopetocurl/
    pw:wheredacurls

We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names and each is a different color. But they all have to learn how to live in the same box. ~Anonymous

Life is full of oxymorons....and morons too. ~hopetocurl
  • DolphinCurlsDolphinCurls Registered Users Posts: 370
    You have beautiful 2b hair. I agree the color is fantastic!
    3A/2C combination of ringlets and waves :nike:
  • InfraredheadInfraredhead Registered Users Posts: 335
    Thank you so much for your replies. It helps me know which number on the forums to stick to for help! The amount of information here is mind boggling! I have read curltalk for a while, but just took the plunge recently to actually post something. This noobette appreciates it :)
    Mod CG since April of 2007.
  • JamieVJamieV Registered Users Posts: 158
    Your hair is very pretty. it looks like 2b to me, thats what I am. It looks similar to mine, especially when mine was longer.
    2c thick, heavy waves. Started CG (lo poo) in July '07. before that I straightened it and used hot rollers for years. pw wavy
  • JamieVJamieV Registered Users Posts: 158
    corection...mine is 2c, not 2 b.... I meant maybe you are 2c...
    2c thick, heavy waves. Started CG (lo poo) in July '07. before that I straightened it and used hot rollers for years. pw wavy
  • eweniqueewenique Registered Users Posts: 1,502 Curl Neophyte
    I think the difference between 2b and 2c is that 2c will have some spirals, although some might say that the difference is in how thick the strands of hair are - 2b would be medium thickness, 2c would be coarse. Anyways, Infraredhead, you have very pretty waves. As you try different products and techniques for wavy/curly hair, more wavy curls will probably emerge!
    2C wavy with some spirals. CG since April 07. Medium texture and porosity.
    COs: Yes to Cucumbers
    Stylers: Miss Jessies Coily Custard, KCCC

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Live Simply. Use Soap
    www.TheLatheredLamb.com
    www.EweniqueEssentials.artfire.com

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file