CurlTalk

Where did the old threads go?

xcptnlxcptnl Posts: 15,678Registered Users
RCW very nicely told me what I should buy and a routine but now it's gone!!!
Central Massachusetts

One good reason to only maintain a small circle of friends is that three out of four murders are committed by people who know the victim. ~George Carlin~

In regards to Vagazzling: They just want to get into the goods without worrying about getting scratched up by fake crystals. ~spring1onu~

Comments

• luvmylocsluvmylocs Posts: 7,578Registered Users
    i think if there are not responses on a thread for like 30 days it disappears off the list BUT i've been able to do advanced searches to pull up old threads without a problem...
    a dreamy pisces :fish:
    please recycle, it matters...
    i change lives...through fitness
    i'm more relaxed being natural
  • xcptnlxcptnl Posts: 15,678Registered Users
    luvmylocs wrote: »
    i think if there are not responses on a thread for like 30 days it disappears off the list BUT i've been able to do advanced searches to pull up old threads without a problem...

Thank you thank you thank you! And I am sure RCW will thank you so I dont ask again!
    Central Massachusetts

One good reason to only maintain a small circle of friends is that three out of four murders are committed by people who know the victim. ~George Carlin~

In regards to Vagazzling: They just want to get into the goods without worrying about getting scratched up by fake crystals. ~spring1onu~
  • 2happy2happy Posts: 5,138Registered Users
    Shouldn't it still be in the "Threads your watching" - in your user cp?
    Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or hump it.....Piss on it and walk away.
    Location - WI
  • xcptnlxcptnl Posts: 15,678Registered Users
    2happy wrote: »
    Shouldn't it still be in the "Threads your watching" - in your user cp?

Uhhh...dunno (I have a thread I am watching function??). I found it by searching for threads I started in skin care.
    Central Massachusetts

• 2happy2happy Posts: 5,138Registered Users
    Yes, go into User CP. Every time you post in a thread, you subscribe to that thread. It keeps a list for you. Go check.

"View all subscribed threads."
    Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or hump it.....Piss on it and walk away.
    Location - WI